DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It’s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life’s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we’re committed to responsibly creating the world’s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Be part of a groundbreaking team.
DraftKings is seeking a strategic and conceptual copywriter with clear marketing strengths and a love for sports. The Copywriter will bring forth big ideas informed by company goals and will be able to translate ideas effectively across all marketing channels. This role will be crucial in maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the brand’s content.
What you’ll do as a Copywriter:
- Craft copy for both brand marketing and performance marketing campaigns that supports the sensibilities of the brand and generate extraordinary results.
- Lead conceptual thinking and development of campaign-work for sponsored partnership opportunities.
- Work with creative director, art director, designers, coders and stakeholders to deliver exceptional on-brand work that consistently meets and/or exceeds project goals.
- Lead copy execution for cross-channel and direct-marking campaigns.
- Provide direction to members of the design team for given campaigns.
What skills you will use:
- A four-year degree (preferably in English, Journalism, or a related field) and three to five years in a marketing copywriting role.
- A passion for writing, love for sports and sports culture, and a relevant portfolio.
- Strong experience on large cross-channel and/or direct-marketing initiatives across media, both online and off.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to juggle multiple projects/stakeholders, and quick deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a passion for high-quality work a must.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.