Marketing Content Writer at WhiteSource
Are you a creative marketing content writer looking for a place where you can make a difference and grow your career?
We are looking for a key contributor to the content marketing team who is ready to roll up their sleeves and help us communicate our story to the world with a wide variety of marketing content. You will craft content that takes concepts related to security, open source, DevOps/DevSecOps, and more, and communicate them in a compelling way to both business and technical audiences, helping WhiteSource advance its leadership position in this space.
About us: WhiteSource sells a platform to help companies manage the open-source software embedded in their products. WhiteSource identifies open-source components and dependencies in a customer’s proprietary software, providing tools to manage the compliance, security, reporting, and licensing of open-source components.
Founded in 2011, WhiteSource now has more than 100 employees with offices in Israel and the U.S. WhiteSource became backed by Susquehanna Growth Equity in August 2018, enabling it to accelerate growth. In the past, it raised from 83North and Microsoft.
· Create and collaborate on various types of marketing content; content responsibilities include web copy, data sheets, blogs, press releases, white papers, video scripts, customer case studies, and more.
· Research and/or interview internal or external experts to capture ideas and distill complex ideas into effective, clear communications.
· Contribute to company and product messaging development and communications and ensure that our content is consistent and aligned with the company’s desired messaging and positioning.
· Track and report on content marketing activity and make recommendations to improve results.
· Maintain content publishing schedule, support product launches, marketing campaigns, sales campaigns, competitive efforts, and more.
· 3-5 years’ experience creating marketing content in multiple forms (e.g., web collateral, data sheets, blogs, etc.) at a B2B software or other technology company, with a strong preference for experience at companies in the DevOps/DevSecOps, application security, or software development space.
· Experience learning and grasping technical concepts and turning them into compelling marketing content.
· Experience developing and ensuring that content is consistent with company/product messaging and positioning.
· BA/BS in business, marketing, journalism or a technical field.
· Impeccable English language writing skills.
· High creativity, attention to detail, and strong organizational and project management skills.