Packaging and Pricing Analytics Manager at Skillsoft
Packaging and Pricing Analytics Manager
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions are a resounding YES, then read on!
Skillsoft is the global leader in corporate learning. We help businesses solve their biggest challenge – attracting, motivating and retaining world class talent. Our team is recognized for cutting edge digital learning and human capital management solutions. Trusted by the world's leading organizations, including 65% of the Fortune 500, we train more professionals than any other company in the world. Our 100,000+ courses, videos and books are accessed over 130 million times every month, in 160 countries and 29 languages. At Skillsoft, we believe that knowledge is the fuel for innovation and innovation is the fuel for business growth.
We are all about "Making Work Matter." With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
The Manager, Strategy and Pricing Analytics will be an important member of Skillsoft's Strategy Team, which is responsible for strategic decisions that grow and transform the business, establish strategic partnerships, deploy new products and achieve corporate strategy goals. The Manager, Strategy and Pricing Analytics will be responsible for evolving our analytic capabilities, uncovering and driving insights into the business, and working cross-functionally to drive the Strategy Team's goals. This role will be critical to our success, playing an active part in shaping our strategic intelligence capabilities, approach to serving our internal business partners, and the outputs we deliver. In achieving these goals, this role will work across the organization both in terms of functional area and seniority level. The work will comprise both individually driven analytic projects and more cross-functional team driven projects. This is an opportunity to truly shape how relevant data and analytics are created, managed and purposed to directly impact our strategic goals around strategy, packaging and pricing.
The position reports into the VP of Strategy and Pricing.
- Drive definition of our tools, data hierarchy and reporting structures within the Packaging and Pricing function.
- Understand how end users consume our insights and the value they take from them. Optimize our approach to maximize that value.
- Drive insights into specific business problems and communicate them in a clear, direct manner within the team as well as across internal business partners.
- Recognize and surface important insights and improvements within the context of pricing and packaging intelligence
- Help uncover the wider business context and ramifications stemming from the intelligence we uncover- help build solutions, recommendations in a cross-functional team environment.
- Bachelor's degree from top-tier institution or similar academic experience required. MBA a plus.
- Strategic thinker with superior analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Superior abilities and experience within relevant data analysis tools (R, Power BI, Tableau, Excel etc.)
- Ability to work effectively both in individual and team-settings
- Comfort with developing and delivering executive communications and storylines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency and competitive drive.
- Independent, entrepreneurial mindset with ability to make independent decisions.
- Emotional intelligence, maturity- understanding of wider business perspectives.
- Adaptable, embraces change. Ability to tolerate ambiguity.
- Collaborative team player, working across various teams within the organization.
- Customer service minded.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and goal oriented.
Adaptable and Agile. Responds quickly to the changing needs of the business and is resilient in the face of setbacks or adversity.
Confident & Audacious Achiever. Champions breakthrough initiatives and holds him/herself and others accountable for delivering. Enjoys working hard; is action-oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting without over-analysis.
Entrepreneurial Spirit with Learner's Mindset. Is uncomfortable with simply maintaining "status quo" and is intellectually curious and demanding of excellence and continuous improvement.
Committed to our Collective Purpose. Leverages cross functional collaboration to solve complex business issues and drive greater results.
Authentic & Customer Centric. Never compromises integrity to achieve results while constantly being mindful of creating a positive customer experience both internally and externally. Adheres to an uncompromising set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; practices what he/she preaches. Acts with the highest standards of conduct and is seen as a direct, truthful individual.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we'd love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.