Hello, we're Agero
We are the leading B2B provider of driver assistance services for automotive manufacturers and insurance providers in North America. Our mission is to safeguard consumers on the road through a unique combination of platform intelligence and human-powered solutions, strengthening our clients’ relationships with their drivers.
An Insider's view of Agero
What projects are you most excited about?
“We're passionate about making the roads safer with our Driver360 mobile platform. We’ve developed crash detection technology that helps people when they're most in need, and we're using billions of miles of driving data to study crash risk factors and find ways to help people avoid crashing in the first place.”
Sr Data Scientist, Business Intelligence
How does the company support your career growth?
Agero has provided me the opportunity to work on a number of different strategic, cross-functional projects.
Manager, HR Initiatives
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
Our Engineering/IT teams are moving to the Amazon AWS cloud, which involves a lift/shift for some applications as well as rewriting other applications to be more micro service orientated. This effort is a huge transformation which includes new roles, training and re-thinking how IT operates as a cloud service organization.
Where we are
We're located in thriving Medford, MA, a short distance from the MBTA with close access to I-93, restaurants, bars, shops and downtown Boston.
Perks + Benefits
Volunteer in local community
Eat lunch together
Open office floor plan
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Company sponsored family events
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Volunteer Time
- Working at Agero provides me with the opportunity to work on interesting products with talented individuals. We build impactful software using cutting edge technology that helps everyday people.Judilyn DeLa Cruz HermidaPrincipal Project Manager, Mobile Engineering
- I highly recommend Agero because it offers a good work culture, friendly employees, and it’s always looking to innovate and improve.BalajiSr. Director of Engineering
- Agero’s on going growth presents exciting marketing challenges and provides ongoing career opportunities. It’s an innovative company that allows –and encourages – creativity.JeannineVP, Corporate Marketing
- It’s great to be at a company where you help both drivers and vehicle manufacturers at the same time. Agero’s pace of innovation makes you feel like you’re on the cusp of something big.ChrisVP, Contact Center Operations
Jobs at Agero10 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Dev + Engineer
Data + Analytics
Technology we use
- jQuery UILibraries
- Twitter BootstrapLibraries
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Microsoft DynamicsCRM
- Constant ContactEmail