Strategic Alliances Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Strategic Alliances Manager position within Nuance’s Enterprise Division is responsible for managing and growing global strategic partnerships with leading public cloud and enterprise software providers. This will be a high touch position working with our partners driving engagement, sales enablement and maximizing the potential of Nuance’s portfolio. As part of the day to day functions, you will work closely with our Sales, Channels and Marketing teams to develop co-selling processes as well as our Product team to develop new partner solution offers. You will be an expert in the opportunities that are available to Nuance as part of our strategic partnerships and will use your strategic mindset to prioritize and oversee the execution of opportunities that align with our company's business objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the day-to-day relationship and business development activities with key public cloud and enterprise software alliance partners to build mutually beneficial business outcomes
- Drive cross-functional go-to-market initiatives working in close coordination with sales, channels, marketing, and product management
- Become the expert in sales value messaging, partnership programs and organization alignment for each strategic alliance partner
- Facilitate joint roadmap and integration discussions with partners to ensure that we are delivering effective solutions for our joint customers
- Gain a detailed understanding of the partner’s key business drivers and design strategies that deliver value in line with these business drivers
- Conduct regular business review and planning meetings to ensure alignment with partners
- Assist with ongoing partner training, marketing, and overall enablement programs
- Effectively track activity and maintain an accurate pipeline of opportunities using SalesForce.com
Education:Bachelor’s degree (MBA desirable)
Minimum Years of Experience: 5+ years of relevant, quota carrying, enterprise software sales/alliances experience (experience with contact center and customer engagement technology is a plus)
- Must have strong working knowledge of public cloud and enterprise software ISV marketplace programs and co-sell models (Microsoft Azure, AWS, SFDC, etc.)
- Background in channel sales/account management (on a global level is preferred) with a proven track record of achievement against sales targets
- Results-oriented and self-motivated, able to think strategically and execute tactically
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- Successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships ranging from senior level executives to technical contacts
- Ability to track and report on partner opportunities and activity in SFDC CRM tool
- Possess a strong business acumen in managing strategic accounts or partnerships with the ability to understand strategic business drivers
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales, and senior management)
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical & customer information into products requirements
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and
veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy.If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.