Principal Sales Contract Specialist at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Function as a primary resource in the development of pricing, proposals, financials (internal and external) and Professional Services Statement of Work, customer contract/order process. In addition, responsible for the creation of internal Nuance metrics and information that drive downstream processes for functional organizations such as division finance, technical revenue accounting, order management, other functions within the CSO (EPO, RFP Team), etc.
- Develop the customer facing proposal in conjunction with the COE/AE
- Delivery of the financial modeling for internal deal reviews/discussions and corporate approval processes
- Participate and lead, when needed, meetings with the customer
- Internal meetings with active future stakeholders on delivery model to ensure solution delivery maximizes expected outcomes
- Initiate project scope documentation, statements of work, technical engagements (SE), and business requirements related to customer engagements.
- Establish and oversee development and usage of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer’s investment
- Ensure Technical Discovery has been completed prior to entering into deep proposals and/or contracting process
- Establish and lead contract and contract negotiations
- RFP/RFI support focused on progressing deal and securing win for Nuance
- 1Feedback of key processes and tools, including the communication/training to staff, used within the team required to deliver outcomes
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree ideally in Health Information Technology, Clinical Informatics or a related field or comparable work experience
- Number of Years of Work Experience: 8 minimum years of relevant experience in Healthcare professional services, sales or customer support operations
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Developed competencies with MS Office Suite to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Innate initiative to get things done
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.