Cloud Solutions Architect at Rapid7
DivvyCloud, a leading developer of cloud security software, seeks an experienced Solutions Architect to join the Customer Success team. This important position serves our strategic customers to deliver the latest innovative approaches to product usage – all with the key goal of driving adoption and creating value for the customer. The Solutions Architect will work with Customer Success Managers to ensure our customers are empowered to use the DivvyCloud software in the most optimal way.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers to successfully manage accounts at both business and technical levels and help define and align strategic goals.
- Lead the technical engagement for our customers, with the support of the rest of the DivvyCloud team. You will be instrumental in ensuring the success of both the customer and DivvyCloud.
- Collect and analyze customer requirements and and guide the configuration and customization of DivvyCloud to align with customer goals and create value.
- Provide architectural guidance and oversight into integration of DivvyCloud products with third party products within customer’s IT environment.
- Advance customers' cloud security maturity by providing guidance around common patterns and best practices, as well as pitfalls to avoid.
- Become a trusted adviser and advocate for your customers. Someone who the customer relies on to give the right answer, not necessarily the most commercially rewarding answer.
- Define and promote the adoption of best practices of DivvyCloud products internally and across the user community.
- Help identify, research, and drive customer's feature requests with Product and Engineering.
- Become a thought leader on technologies and methodologies in the cloud security space. Engage with the customer and broader community through user groups and meetups (attending, hosting, and presenting) and conferences.
- Serve as a technical coach to co-workers, providing advice and guidance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience in one of the following: solutions architect, technical architect, solution engineer or senior consultant
- In-depth knowledge of public cloud technologies (AWS, Microsoft Azure, or GCP).
- In-depth knowledge of cloud security and compliance standards and best practices.
- Customer facing skills to drive discussions with all levels of personnel regarding requirements definition, solution design, technical approach, best practices, and cloud adoption strategies.
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup environment.
- Collaborative, high-energy and diligent work ethic.
- Travel Requirements: Flexibility to travel (30%)
- Local to the Washington DC metropolitan area.