Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Diagnostic Account Executive will have domain expertise in software sales, radiology IT workflow & departmental process workflow. He/she also needs to understand and utilize the broader radiology industry requirements such as screening requirements (i.e. ACR), MACRA-MIPS and the business, organizational and financial impacts. Utilizing strong selling, negotiation, and presentation skills, the Sales Specialist will be tasked with driving new business within the hospital market, targeting our full Diagnostics Solution Portfolio including PowerScribe One, mPower Analytics, PowerShare Imge Sharing, Workflow Orchestration and Lung Cancer Screening – a good understanding of the radiologists’ process and IT workflow is needed to relate the value proposition and positive impact to outcomes for our clients.
This is an Account Executive in Training. S/he will be assigned to Sr Account Eecutive for approximately 12 months to learn the Nuance solutions, processes, knowledge and skills needed to be succesful as a full time Account Executive.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of how medical imaging plays a role in each therapeutic area within a hospital organization including radiology, emergency medicine, orthopedics, cardiology, and more.
- Technical understanding of SaaS based systems, PACS, RIS, and EMR.
- Excellent presentation skills including in-person, WebEx, conference calls, trade shows, and more. Must be able to tailor each discussion and presentation to the appropriate audience.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking abilities with the ability to act fast, independently, and provide the most value possible to each prospect and client communication you engage in.
- Ability to demonstrate software in response to customer workflow requirements, showing how the solution fulfills these needs.
- Ability to travel up to 50% within an assigned territory as well as to various industry trade shows and events.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualification:
- Education: Bachelors Degree preferred in technical or life science discipline
- Minimum years of work experience: 3+ years of enterprise level hospital solutions sales experience
- Experience may come from PACS, EMR, or other radiology/enterprise level hospital solutions.
- The Account Executive must have a strong track record of selling healthcare solutions into the radiology, orthopedics, cardiology, or emergency medicine sectors.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively and strategically with all levels within an organization.
Typical contacts are CMIO, CIO, VP Radiology Informatics, as well as hospital Directors in all departments that require medical images for patient care.
- Experience with SalesForce.com lead and opportunity tracking preferred.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.