Account Executive, Community Healthcare - TN at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Nuance Community Healthcare Account Executive (AE) is responsible for an assigned territory selling the value proposition for Nuance’s Provider Solutions healthcare solutions into the independent acute care hospital market (sized at <200 beds), independent Ambulatory Surgery Center market and Physician Practices market. The AE is expected to create and foster relationships with Executives, Owners, and Doctors involved with the facilities and the CFO’s, CIO’s, CMO’s, CMIO’s as well as other senior executives and influencers within hospitals. Experience working in a matrixed environment to deliver comprehensive solutions to the healthcare marketplace is a prerequisite.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibilities include developing prospects through obtaining an understanding of organizations’ clinical documentation plans and EHR deployment, aligning an organization's financial and quality needs with the appropriate Nuance solution and demonstrating the value proposition, managing strategic selling opportunities, problem solving, presenting software product solutions and closing sales, while exceeding assigned territory quota.
- Must be able to meet account / territory coverage requirements assigned by the healthcare division, develop and implement key account plans and develop/implement a strategic business plan for the territory assigned. Must be able to work with partners and resellers as appropriate.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
The territory for this role is the US Central. The position must be based within this territory, preferably Nashville.
- 5 years’ experience, selling software solutions, services or capital equipment.
- Quickly gain a clear understanding of financial and quality pressures faced by independent surgical centers.
- Possesses a creative mindset to shape creative custom deals.
- Develop selling skills and ability to align value proposition within messaging. Strong foundation using account planning strategies including, Miller-Heiman, Spin, Sandler, Solution Selling or other recognized sales methodologies/certifications.
- Skilled at penetrating into new accounts at the and exceeding annual sales quotas.
- Strong ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM.
- Knowledge of salesforce.com a plus.
- Ability to partner with multiple sales channels both internally (product experts, Sales Engineers, Product Specialists) and externally (channel partners).
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments and make decisions.
- Excellent communications & influencing skills required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.