Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1400 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a natural collaborator and leader, with a proven ability to work across and motivate a wide variety of partners. You know how to solve it - you are a trusted partner who knows how to fix tough challenges, work through complexities in real time, and come up with meaningful paths forward that solve a variety of needs.
A proven planner, you have a nuanced understanding of various project and production types – from integrated campaigns and content programs to video productions and strategic partnerships. You have 7+ years in a project management function and are adept at maximizing project management softwares (Asana, Basecamp, Airtable, Jira, etc.).
What the role is
In this Senior Program Manager role, you will be an integral part of the Brand & Marketing team, responsible for overseeing the planning and execution of integrated, cross-functional marketing programs and campaigns. You will support the Brand Director in bringing the Drizly brand to life and driving performance against our core business objectives.
You will work closely with the creatives on the Brand team to lead project management process changes and implementation, and manage large-scale projects against some of Drizly’s biggest priorities by teaming up with our CRM, Category Management, Acquisition, Product and Strategic Partnerships teams.
In this role you will:
- Lead marketing project pipeline and program management across brand, creative, and content in collaboration with the wider marketing org.
- Collaborate in annual and quarterly planning efforts
- Program manage integrated, cross-functional programs and campaigns (inc. w/ external partners)
- Master and utilize PM software tools to successfully navigate cross functional teams through project workflow and deliverables
- Bring a solve it mindset – identify opportunities for process improvement and roll-out changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Brand and Marketing teams
- Develop strong, trusted relationships with internal/external stakeholders, while maintaining work-streams, feedback & approvals, and priorities
- Aid in management and allocation of resources and budgets, identifying areas for efficiencies and assessing change and risk management
- Lead and develop a team of Project Managers (Creative and Partnerships)
- Develop reporting frameworks and continuously analyze progress to help drive decision making and inform brand/marketing initiatives, resourcing, goals and growth
The Other Stuff
- Salary Range: $86,000 - $118,000. Your compensation will be based on your experience level, skills, and location within the United States.
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.
You must reside in the United States to be considered for this position.