Hello, we're Drizly
Drizly is the world's largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine, and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We partner with the best retail stores in over 100 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience.
An Insider's view of Drizly
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Working at Drizly is unlike anywhere I have ever worked before. We are a welcoming bunch of super intelligent people that are all working towards the same goals. We have a lively and dynamic atmosphere where we encourage people to truly be themselves. We have a ton fun, but we do what we're here to do- make Drizly the option for alcohol, period.
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
I work closely with the product and engineering teams on a daily basis to design features for the people who use our products. I often loop in other teams to get their expertise on our users and different parts of the business. Everyone is constantly striving to make improvements and I get great ideas from people on every team at Drizly.
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I identified a need for deeper knowledge of alcohol when I joined Drizly’s Customer Experience team 2 years ago. With the support & encouragement of my team, I became our first Certified Cicerone® taking a new role in Category Management. Now I'm leveraging my unique experience to help build the best-in-class catalog for alcohol one beer at a time.
How do you make yourself accessible to the rest of the team?
It’s important to me to work in common areas and talk travel, family life or the latest shows I have been watching to ease any anxiety that may exist between employees and me as a Lawyer. I think people are more comfortable asking me questions about laws, compliance, and policies when they know they can approach me about the non-legal issue, too!
SVP and General Counsel
What kinds of technical challenges do you and your team face?
My team focuses on building tools to make it as easy as possible for our retail partners to operate effectively, aiming to empower every retailer with the tools to grow their business online. A bunch of technical challenges come with this: what tech to use, flexibility to the needs of different retailers, balancing velocity with quality, and more.
Senior Software Engineer
Where we are
334 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02116
Perks + Benefits
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Lunch and learns
Promote from within
- Big vision. Big industry. Big opportunity. I came to Drizly because I believed in the vision. I've stayed at Drizly because, each day, I see that vision becoming a reality for our customers and our employees. Proud of our team. Let's go!RyanDirector of People & Product Innovation
- You get to wear many hats at Drizly. There are a lot of specialists here but many of us like to get our hands dirty and work across different parts of the org. Combined with internal classes, this is a place where life long learners really thrive.WesleySoftware Engineer
- Drizly isn't just a startup company, it's a movement. We're changing the way consumers and businesses operate in an industry that has been regulated for almost a century. I'm lucky to be part of a team that values its people and their ideas.JadeInside Sales, Retail Sales
- TeamDriz is compiled of some of the smartest people I know. We strive to include our values of "we care, we solve" into our work, and it spreads across the office. We come in everyday excited about the future of the company as we change this industryTaylorNetwork Administrator
- Drizly is the kind of company that makes you excited to get up for work in the morning. Every day is about growing bigger and getting better. This is the place to be if you’re looking to join a movement, make a difference, and have a blast doing so.KevinCustomer Experience
- At Drizly, we are encouraged to take on new and different projects so we can grow professionally, learn and test new technologies, and solve big complex problems. It's supportive, collaborative, and everyone genuinely cares about their work.KatherineJunior Software Engineer
Jobs at Drizly5 open jobs
Data + Analytics
Design + UX
Technology we use
- Ruby on RailsFrameworks
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics