Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1200 cities across North America to serve up an entirely new way to shop, with huge selection, competitive pricing and a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that permeates Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a self motivated problem solver who prides yourself on your ability to build partner relationships. People tend to describe you as a hard worker, but for you it is about doing the work and doing it well, because you care. You are a passionate advocate for your partners and you work to find solutions that benefit both the partner and your company. You are highly empathetic and communicate clearly and professionally. You aren’t easily rattled. You remain calm under pressure and can easily diffuse a situation through your presence. You understand the power of your words and are thoughtful in your approach. You know that the best partnerships don’t come from promising the world, but instead being honest, understanding, and exhibiting good judgment. You are a super-communicator, both written and verbal; and you love to share what you learn. Sound like you?
What the role is
Drizly is growing its operations team and is looking for a qualified candidate to work with new Drizly retail partners with the intent of increasing customer retention, and boosting retailer performance. People who do well in Retail Operations are authentic, curious, carry a can-do attitude, and find it exciting to strategically develop the markets in which Drizly operates. You will be responsible for educating and coaching our retailers, assisting them with their needs, and communicating their feedback purposefully and tactfully across Drizly departments. You will also be responsible for sharing market changes and performance metrics internally and across the broader Operations team.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management teams to ensure smooth handoffs before and after onboarding
- Map out current onboarding process, propose options for improved flows
- Become an expert on Drizly tools and train retailers with varying levels of sophistication
- Identify and drive efficiency in the onboarding process and identify areas of improvement on an ongoing basis
- Identify areas of retailer knowledge gaps, build a training plan to address them
- Assist retailers to quickly identify potential issues and escalate them appropriately to ensure the best possible experience during their first 30 days as a Drizly partner
- Regularly communicate with retailers regarding their Drizly operations and assist retailers with account level support both proactively and reactively
- Monitor performance and coach retailers on best practices
- Work collaboratively to help grow retailer business over time
- Organize and track analysis and communications to work jointly with Account Management team
The Other Stuff:
- Competitive salary
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.