Commercial Programs Manager at Rapid7
Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches, and correct the underlying causes of attacks. Rapid7 is trusted by more than 9100+ organizations across 125 countries, including 52% of the Fortune 100. To learn more about Rapid7 or get involved in our threat research, visit www.rapid7.com.
The Commercial Programs Manager reports to the VP of Commercialization and Market Development and is responsible for driving and ensuring the success of critical commercial pilot offerings and program execution. Specifically, the programs in focus range from the launch of new market pricing to guiding Rapid7’s rollout of new commercial capabilities. In this role you’ll serve as a change agent to help Rapid7 launch, grow, and execute on new commercial programs, thereby helping us become one of the most successful and highly respected technology companies in the world.
In this role your core responsibilities include the program management of multiple cross-functional initiatives, and we're looking for someone who can bring strong analytical and problem-solving skills to further drive program success. Beyond just executing on a strong program management foundation, you ‘think like an owner’ and apply curiosity and critical thinking to ask the ‘why’ of how programs are structured as well as the ‘what’ on key learnings and findings in the process.
With its focus on commercial programs, significant experience with go-to-customer dynamics (working with sellers, channel partners, and customer support) and systems (e.g., Salesforce) is essential for success in this position. We are looking for someone with a high EQ, strong problem-solving skills, and a great program management foundation who can think strategically and analytically about business processes and complex systems. If you’re a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, have strong attention to detail, and will have an aptitude for structuring and managing agile programs, then this is the role for you.
In this role you will:
● Manage strategic programs to determine program structure, schedule, issue resolution, status tracking & reporting; risk & escalation management; executive updates & communication
● Work with cross-functional stakeholders to collect, document, synthesize and report on different perspectives regarding a program’s progress and challenges
● Drive change management and insights surfaced during the execution of each program by teaming closely with other members of the Commercialization Team
In return you will bring:
● 8-10 years of relevant experience in product marketing or project management at a SaaS company required
Strong understanding of how SaaS products go to market, including pricing
Demonstrated program management experience with cross-functional strategic initiatives driving transformative change
● High EQ and ability to connect, listen and understand different perspectives from college graduates through executive leadership
● Detail-oriented with excellent analytical capabilities and the ability to translate insights into executive recommendations
Experience working closely with key commercial stakeholders (sellers, channel partners, customer support) and with key commercial systems (e.g., Salesforce)
● Non-hierarchical in nature and disposition
Intellectual curiosity and the ability to solve problems and work collaboratively
● Experience in creating agile-based program frameworks