Managed Services Operations Manager
Rapid7 is seeking an Operations Manager to support the Managed Services organization’s accelerating growth. The Rapid7 Managed portfolio provides fully managed security solutions to customers powered by Rapid7 technology and human experts. As the Operations Manager your core responsibility will be to help track and develop the business operations of the dynamic and fast paced managed services business. You should have a strong knowledge of finance, and a passion to be part of the team driving growth and business impact.
Operations Manager is responsible for helping design, implement and track the day-to-day operations of the organization including bookings, revenue forecasting, reporting and offering performance and profitability. The successful candidate will have an ability to synthesize data from different sources to streamline key business processes, function in an international team and drive performance improvements.
- Enhance, track and report on the Managed Services offerings including pipeline conversion, revenue, margin and operational goals by offering, geography and customer attributes.
- Work with the Managed Services leaders to determine key metrics for the organization. Work with business analytics team to leverage data and drive dashboards and reporting.
- Work with finance, sales operations, and other Rapid7 organizations to drive business analysis and gather data for managed services business operations.
- Be the business owner of the Managed Service offerings contracts and statements of work templates. Work with legal on updates and modifications, and with sales operations on creation and approval of customer contracts.
- Create, track and report projects including profitability with analytics including by product, line of business, geography.
- Design and create ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree; 3-7 years of experience supporting a professional services or consulting environment
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Desire to utilize strong finance skills as part of the operations of the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to work with employees at all levels within the organization
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to confront issues proactively with management