Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1400 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You have an innate passion for creating an excellent customer experience from start to finish, thinking of all of your customers and key partners. You love to problem solve and are excited when you can take on unfamiliar tasks to challenge yourself. You’re a self starter who takes initiative and pride in their work. You might even have some experience with scheduling and coordinating. If not, you are excited to learn how the pieces fit together. You aren’t weary of reaching out to “manage up” and let people know when you need something from them to keep the process efficient. Those who know you might describe you as action oriented, collaborative and engaging. You know that moving fast & efficiently is important, but can provide examples where you’ve needed to slow down first to then move fast.
What the role is
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is a big piece of the Talent Acquisition pie! In this fun & impactful role, the main focus will be supporting our Talent Acquisition team in the day to day logistics of recruitment activities, on the Business/non-tech side of Drizly to help the team meet business needs & goals. This is a pivotal person on the; a true pillar to help the team meet business needs & goals. The Coordinator is responsible for assisting with coordinating, scheduling and candidate communications, throughout the lifecycle of the interview process, to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience. There are also unlimited opportunities to be action-oriented in helping create more efficiencies for the team & candidates alike. You will also have plenty of time to use and strengthen your other skills in regards to team projects, candidate engagement survey & reporting and much more.
There is a nice balance between your expected day to day, and the need to be able to pivot for competing priorities. This role also works with the larger People Team to support the growth and retention of our people and has a clear path to growing your career in talent acquisition, people operations, and/or HR at Drizly and beyond, measured by a transparent assessment of the goals you’ll help create for yourself.
In this role you will:
- Post open requisitions & jobs in our applicant tracking system (Lever), and internal and external job boards
- Manage multiple internal calendars to schedule interviews for talent team & interview panels
- Become a super-user of Lever, navigating candidate profiles with discretion, looking at basic reporting & more
- Bolster the Drizly candidate experience at every stage with a process-driven approach that emphasizes thoughtfulness, respect, and quality. This starts from the moment candidates considering a role all the way through sending agendas for their final interviews
- Support key hiring managers and stakeholders by balancing and bettering multiple schedules and logistics, and exemplifying through your work on the People Ops team what we encourage the rest of the company to model
- Partner with other members of the Talent Acquisition team on strategies that support our employer branding efforts which could include logistics around events, guiding Drizly’s relationship with talent sources, helping create content for social media, and more
The Other Stuff
- Salary: $46,500 - 73,000. Your compensation will be based on your experience level, skills, and location within the United States.
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan with Employer Match
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.
You must reside in the United States to be considered for this position.