Senior Learning and Development Partner
Join a momentum-building team as investment in People Development programs ramps up at Rapid7! You want in? We want you!
Are you looking for…
- Significant business impact, with visibility to employees at all levels of the organization? Check.
- An open door for “next practice” solutions to meet learning and development needs? Check.
- The chance to work with a hyper growth company in the white-hot IT security sector where employees are empowered to take their career to the next level? Check.
The Senior Learning & Development Partner will collaborate with People Development and the broader People Strategy team to manage and scale learning and training programs for our new hires. In short, you will be a driving force for onboarding every employee that joins Rapid7.
Priority #1: you are passionate about continuous learning—from soup to nuts—and the idea of creating scalable learning opportunities for our employees is what gets you out of bed in the morning.
Priority #2: you’re excited to tackle learning from entirely new perspectives with a highly motivated, high impact team. If we fail, we fail fast, and try again! We’re an ATD Best Award winning team--because we take disciplined risks! Following Best Practice is not good enough. We aim to be the Best Practice.
YOU’RE DEFINITELY THIS…
- experienced with program/project management (3+ years), including 3+ years of curriculum development and ILT facilitation/teaching.
- a whiz at engaging learners,
- passionate for continuous learning and “next” practices in the field,
- hungry for a fast-paced, change-oriented environment (the ability to pivot is essential),
- a super organized, detail-oriented, rockstar project manager (particularly as curriculum develops and program objectives evolve),
- so awesome at relationships that stakeholders are lining up to partner with you,
- not afraid to tackle tasks independently; however, “collaboration” is your middle name, and
- super talented at both oral and written communication skills...
SO THAT YOU CAN DO THIS...
- Partner with the People Development team and key stakeholders as you iterate and drive the new hire onboarding experience including all associated training, learning, and new hire processes and logistics.
- Author new curriculum and update current for new hire learning programs.
- Co-train in conjunction with internal subject matter experts.
- Lead live instructor-led trainings with a focus for new hires.
- Consult with department leaders and managers to help design functional enablement.
- Utilize Rapid7’s learning management system to manage program logistics when necessary and appropriate.
- Research, initiate, and manage third-party vendor relationships.
The right individual will bring previous learning program management, curriculum design, and ILT skill sets to the table. In fact, you’re pretty awesome at all three. You love to look at learning program design with a new lens, and you have a desire to scale our new hire program in the years ahead. You embrace the opportunity to try new learning technologies, and last, but not least, you understand how instructional design shapes the learning experience. The role will require occasional travel (about 15%). Oh, and you have a bachelor’s degree.
Rapid7 is breaking down silos and transforming how Security, IT, and DevOps teams work together to drive secure innovation. Our analytics and automation cloud, Rapid7 Insight, provide the shared visibility, intelligence, and connected workflow these teams need to manage the vulnerabilities, threats, and performance issues that put their organizations at risk. With more than 7,100 customers across 120 countries, Rapid7 is a recognized leader in cybersecurity.