Global Benefits Manager
Rapid7 is looking for Global Benefits Manager to join the Total Rewards team in our Boston office to manage all aspects of the employee benefits program across our global offices. This includes our health and welfare plans, retirement plans, life insurance, time off, wellness and any other employee benefit plans offered. Ideal role for someone looking to broaden their global experience while taking advantage of the opportunity to review, design and ensure programs are competitive, compliant and fit with the strong company culture. This position will be reporting directly to our Senior Director of Total Rewards.
- Oversees the administration of benefit programs that vary by global location, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, HSA, COBRA, 401(k), pension, disability and time off plans. Ensures consistency and compliance with governing laws and regulations.
- Provides expertise on industry trends and creative benefit offerings in order to provide recommendations to the business on changes, compliance updates or enhancements to benefit programs globally.
- Reviews benefit plan renewals and works with broker to determine recommendations and implements any changes.
- Partners closely with local People Strategy team, Finance, Legal and Total Rewards team including payroll, and HRIS. Evaluate and where needed develop internal operating procedures and controls for the administering and managing benefits.
- Effectively manages and collaborates with vendors and external partners, including managing performance of contracts to ensure maximum value of services is delivered.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 7+ years of benefit experience with 1+ years managing a team
- Experience managing US benefits with solid experience working with international benefit programs as well
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to multi-task to manage multiple projects while maintain a close attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work through processes, identify and implement process improvements and resolve complex matters
- Customer service oriented and demonstrated ability to foster teamwork
- Proficient working with HR Systems and self-service tools, Workday experience a plus
Rapid7 is a leading provider of security data and analytics solutions that enable organizations to implement an active, analytics-driven approach to cyber security. We combine our extensive experience in security data and analytics and deep insight into attacker behaviors and techniques to make sense of the wealth of data available to organizations about their IT environments and users. Our solutions empower organizations to prevent attacks by providing visibility into vulnerabilities and to rapidly detect compromises, respond to breaches, and correct the underlying causes of attacks. Rapid7 is trusted by more than 4,150 organizations across 90 countries, including 39 of the Fortune 1000. To learn more about Rapid7 or get involved in our threat research, visit www.rapid7.com.