Hello, we're Piaggio Fast Forward
Founded in 2015 by the Piaggio Group, Piaggio Fast Forward creates lightweight, intelligent mobility solutions for people and goods. Based in Boston, MA, the company is dedicated to helping people to move better, further, faster, and more enjoyably. PFF builds products that travel with people on the move.
Why Work with Us?
We are building products to promote more vibrant cities filled with pedestrians, cyclists, and skaters whose mobility is enhanced by new varieties of smart vehicles. Join us to build technology products that move the way that people move, and that encourages an active lifestyle for anyone who seeks to move with efficiency and ease.
An Insider's view of Piaggio Fast Forward
How do you collaborate with other teams in the company?
In order to keep everything running smoothly here at PFF, proper inter-team communication is essential. Slack is our bread and butter, and we use it for everything. Personally though, I tend to prefer a face-to-face conversation with someone in front of a whiteboard, especially when complex abstract concepts are the topic of discussion.
What makes someone successful on your team?
Team members who are self-motivated and ambitious, with a team player mentality -- who are excited to work with, learn from and share knowledge with others. The nature of our work requires a creative sense, ingenuity, impeccable attention to detail, a flexible mindset, and a strong desire to learn and to tackle work outside of your comfort zone.
Lead of Smart Behaviors
What is your vision for the company?
My vision is of a world in which vehicles like Piaggio Fast Forward’s gita® enable people of all ages and abilities to move further, faster, and more enjoyably. In the present era of AI, autonomy and ubiquitous networks, vehicles that promote walkability, human interaction and off-screen exploration will be fundamental to our sense of well-being.
Chief Vision Officer
How has your career grown since starting at the company?
I've had the opportunity to grow with gita®. Early on, I applied my knowledge of design for manufacturing to facilitate the transition from concept to consumer product. By instilling manufacturability from an early stage I have worked to setup the foundation for a successful product. Now as the Lead Manufacturing Engineer I oversee production.
Lead Manufacturing Engineer
Where we are
We are a short walk from Sullivan Square T Station! You can easily access both Assembly Row and Union Square from our office.
Perks + Benefits
Friends outside of work
Eat lunch together
Open office floor plan
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Flexible Work Schedule
Family Medical Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Hard, novel and interesting problems to solve; great people, cool robots and a handful of dogs -- it's all good stuff.TomSmart Behaviors Specialist
- My favorite part about working at Piaggio Fast Forward is the people. They create an environment at PFF that makes it a place I enjoy spending time. After all, PFF internally stands for Pretty Fun Friends. That’s what you’ll get working at PFF.AmandaController
- Being a part of pioneering something so innovative is truly special but it’s the people that keep me here and make me want to work hard. The fast growth always provides new challenges to solve and there’s the opportunity to learn as much as you want.RyanneDirector of Operations and People
- PFF is equal parts challenging and rewarding. I have the opportunity here to help build something from the ground up. At the same time I'm expanding my knowledge of design across disciplines through product development from concept to completion.NazDesign Lead
Jobs at Piaggio Fast Forward7 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Salesforce Marketing CloudEmail