Hello, we're LogicManager
LogicManager believes performance is a result of effective risk management. Our enterprise risk management (ERM) software empowers organizations to uphold their reputation, anticipate what’s ahead, and improve business performance through strong governance.
Why Work with Us?
If you’re looking to grow your career, impact company success, and change the world, you’ve found a great place to work. We’re celebrated for our commitment to empowering employees to take ownership of their ideas and see them through. Join us and you'll be a part of our innovative, collaborative, enriching, fun and award-winning culture.
An Insider's view of LogicManager
What’s the vibe like in the office?
I will always remember the first Lawn Party I attended. It was a fun event, and also showed me just how inclusive and welcoming everyone at LogicManager is. That is one thing that became obvious to me right away: the people here respect and value each other no matter who you are, what team you’re on, or how long you’ve worked at the company.
Quality Assurance and Support Analyst
What does your typical day look like?
Some days I’ll be reviewing design specifications for our new front end, which is a really interesting and unique process that involves nearly every department. Research has also become part of my daily routine. This includes discovering what new frameworks and applications are out there to help solve problems, streamline, and make life easier.
What does career growth look like on your team?
I’ve enjoyed seeing myself and colleagues take ownership of pieces of our different areas as we continue to grow. As a result of all this, we’ve been involved in larger and more exciting opportunities from a business development and customer perspective, and it’s been fun to play a part in that too.
Manager, Customer Succcess
Where we are
Overlooking Boston Harbor, LogicManager is located in Boston's Seaport Innovation District, within easy walking distance of public transportation.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Health Insurance Benefits
Retirement & Stock Options
Child Care & Parental Leave
Generous Parental Leave
Vacation & Time Off
Paid Sick Days
- The company has doubled in size since I’ve joined, and it seems like there’s no stop in sight. I’ve noticed our culture getting even better as new employees bring new ideas and the company holds more activities where we can hang out with each other.KevinSoftware Developer
- It’s great to have a challenging, interesting job, but even that wouldn’t be enjoyable if I didn’t like the people I work with every day. I have built some great friendships here and I’m grateful for those.AdamManager, Customer Success
- There is never a boring day at the office, and I adore my QA team. I am also a huge fan of our Pizza Friday tradition!HannaQuality Assurance and Support Analyst
Jobs at LogicManager7 open jobs
Dev + Engineer
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Adobe Creative CloudDesign
- PardotLead Gen