Technical Account Manager - DACH at Cybereason
Who We Are:
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Increasingly, more and more companies are using Cybereason to protect their core business. Cybereason is looking for passionate and experienced security professionals to work with these customers to help drive security & technical operational excellence thereby proactively reducing customers risk.
Cybereason is looking for a Security focused, Technical Account Manager (TAM) to support our customers across multiple regions by managing all technical & security aspects of Cybereason’s relationship with our customers. You would be a trusted advisor to our customers and part of a small dynamic team bringing the latest in disruptive, cutting-edge technologies to assist customers by providing top-quality technical & security guidance. The primary responsibility of the Technical Account Manager is to help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships with Cybereason.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced and innovative cyber and security professional with exceptional stakeholder management skills and who has the ability to advise and deliver strategic outcomes across a wide range of industry sectors and challenging environments. They are willing to challenge, dive into the details, and show how Cybereason can support complex security configurations and environments.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as a primary contact and escalation point to assigned customers for all technical & security related customer issues.
- Create reports for both internal Management and the customer on assigned customer action items. Business critical items must be managed to reduce the impact on the customer and progressed to a smooth and satisfactory resolution.
- Manage and maintain a professional business relationship with assigned customer accounts through regular communication, on-site meetings and executive briefings.
- Lead and drive deployment of the Cybereason software within the customer’s environment.
- Provide proactive technical guidance to customers to drive security operations excellence.
- Participate in & if required lead any Technical Initiatives to ensure the customer is a promoter of Cybereason.
- Understand & assess the Technical & Security Value of the customer and act on any risks uncovered.
- Drive best practices and minimize the probability of operational issues occurring across our strategic customers.
- Track & manage any assigned actions for the customer and ensure that all assigned customers or potential customers receive high quality support from all departments within the organization.
- Work closely with other departments & functions within the organization to ensure that clear and concise communication is managed for the customer.
- Ensure that relevant customer information is continuously communicated to other departments, and ensure that the customer receives documented updates in a timely manner.
- Help customers understand how they can integrate Cybereason into their incident response procedures.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields
- Experience in developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms
- Strong skills in technical & security capabilities like Identity and Access Management, Data Security, Infrastructure Security, and Incident response
- Vast account management experience (Enterprise size customer experience is a plus) along with a customer focused background with a strong commitment to customer success & satisfaction.
- Excellent verbal and written skills including report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience with Endpoint Detection Systems, Anti-Virus systems, knowledge of SOC environments or in related roles
It’d Be Nice To Have:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or other related fields
- Vast experience in developing and implementing security operations and technology in large, complex enterprises in multiple industry verticals, across a wide range of technology platforms
- Experience in helping develop and deliver cyber security and technology strategy across many different industry sectors
- Demonstration of innovative security, resilience to solve complex challenges
- Experience and proficiency in public speaking and can hold own in senior-level presentations and discussions
- Experience defining security, strategies, and assisting with driving aligned outcomes
- Experience in a CIRT/SOC environment
- Practical experience with threat actor tactical, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Experience with threat hunting
- Certification: Security+, CISSP, CEH, Pen Testing, Incident Response