Strategic Alliance Representative at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support for assigned channel partners to help them sell, implement and support Nuance’s products and services.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the partner’s key business drivers and design strategies that deliver value in line with these business drivers.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including quote to cash teams, support, service, technical and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners' expectations.
- Assist with ongoing partner training, marketing, and overall enablement programs.
- Manages potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Effectively track activity, trends, processes and maintain accurate forecasts using SalesForce.com.
- Educate partners on product portfolio (including demo) and complimentary services offered.
- Ensures partner and Nuance compliance with partner agreements and program rules including quoting, approvals, and order fulfillment
- Assist partners in sales situations with consultation, quotes and proposals for Nuance products and services
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for up to date and accurate
Knowledge, Skill, Qualifications:
- Education: BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum years of work experience: 5+ years of sales experience with a strong track record of overachievement in channel sales management.
- Background in channel sales/account management (on a global level is preferred)
- Proven track record of achievement against sales targets.
- Quick Learner with Demonstrated problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, including ROI quantification and justification
- Successful track record of building and maintaining strong relationships ranging from senior level executives to technical contacts
- Ability to forecast and accurately manage accounts, opportunities, activity in CRM (knowledge of salesforce.com a plus)
- Possess a strong business acumen in managing strategic accounts or partnerships with the ability to understand strategic business drivers
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (order management, product management, support, sales, legal and senior management)
- Strong verbal, written & presentation communication skills - Microsoft Office Tools
- Order Managment
- Order to Cash
- Experience working with and within cloud partner ecosystems (AWS, Microsoft Azure, SalesForce.com, Oracle, etc.)
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.