Sr Sales Operations Business Analyst at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Hyatt, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Sales team, you will thrive at building relationships with the top brands in the country. The ideal candidate will work with sophisticated enterprises, enjoy pipeline generation, understand customer requirements, and determine how to solve problems for our clients.
The Senior Sales Operations Analyst manages key aspects of sales operations including reporting, analysis, establishing/executing/monitoring operational process, administering of sales commissions and general support to the sales teams. This role is part of the Sales Operations Team which supports Interactions' revenue growth through reliable data and process improvements. To be successful in this role, the Senior Sales Operations Analyst should have a competitive spirit, experience supporting teams, a willingness to learn and a focus on helping the team be efficient while meeting and exceeding quotas.
Essential Job Functions*:
- Create and distribute reports monthly and quarterly on key metrics such as account health, delivery speed, revenue, retention rates, client engagement, and Board Reports.
- Improve reporting efficiency and accuracy through the automation and optimization of reporting processes and data sources.
- Pull data from multiple data sources, including Salesforce, InsightSquared, our data warehouse, and Excel spreadsheets, to aggregate into reports and business insights.
- Aggregate monthly forecasts across global teams, participating in the forecasting process to drive increased predictability into the business,
- Understand the drivers of the business when analyzing reports and data for business leaders.
- Provide analytical support and recommendations for business leaders on an ad hoc basis.
- Collaborate with peers in finance, operations, and other parts of the business to support sales & account management compensation tracking.
- Give input to the annual quota-setting process in collaboration with account management, finance, product leaders, and senior leadership.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in an analytical role, preferably in revenue or delivery operations
- A bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (i.e., finance, mathematics, accounting, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail in a fast-paced, changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including the:
- Integration of data from multiple sources.
- Analysis of large data sets.
- Advance knowledge of Salesforce.com, Certification or Power-user preferred.
- The ability to organize large amounts of data and communicate actionable insights to all levels in the business.
- Ability to work independently and provide recommendations to senior members of the sales team without oversight.
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.