Sr. Director, Account Management at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Sales team, you will thrive at building relationships with the top brands in the country. The ideal candidate will work with sophisticated enterprises, enjoy pipeline generation, understand customer requirements, and determine how to solve problems for our clients.
To support our continued growth, Interactions is hiring a Senior Director, Account Management. The Senior Director, Account Management is responsible for leading a team of Account Management Directors that are responsible for customer experience and growing account relationships through the Strategic Account programs, initiatives, standards, tools, and training and support procedures. The Senior Director, Account Management is responsible for leading the developing strategies focused on the customer relationship and revenue growth strategy.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a diverse team of Account Managers located remotely. Work collaboratively with management team to provide career development opportunities, work/performance direction, and provide feedback to promote employee growth, retention, productivity and engagement.
- Use consistent enterprise-wide practices to hire the right people and provide consistent orientation.
- Develop strategic partnerships to continuously improve our business relationships with our clients to optimize the growth potential in each account.
- Anticipate key business, marketplace and competitor dynamics and develops and implements strategies that ensure growth and mitigate adverse risk.
- Lead the optimization and collaboration in the development and execution of all strategic and tactical plans to achieve growth potential and optimal business partnership in each account.
- Influence peers and decisions makers through out the company to enhance processes and systems to meet client needs.
- 8-10 years of proven customer-facing, account relationship strategy experience.
- Proven capability to develop and execute strategic and long-range plans across a wide scope within an organization
- Capable of interfacing well at all levels within a large organization and client base
- Pricing strategy and contract negotiation skills
- Project management, planning and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization, motivation, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize issues in a complex environment
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- 30-40% Travel
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.