Solutions Consulting Architect at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Sales team, you will thrive at building relationships with the top brands in the country. The ideal candidate will work with sophisticated enterprises, enjoy pipeline generation, understand customer requirements, and determine how to solve problems for our clients.
The Solutions Consultant Architect (SCA) is the primary partner to the Product Development team. Additionally, the incumbent will work with New Logo Sales and Account Management teams to drive sales of Interactions new and/or existing products and services. Activities include: platform integration management and guidance, team coordination of knowledge transfers for new products and some existing products, delivering presentations, documenting new product requirements, understanding customer needs and architecting solutions for them, assisting with responses to RFP/RFI documents, and strategizing with Sales and Product teams to drive sales.
Assists the solution consulting and product staff in assessing potential application of new company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed discovery requirements for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
May provide follow-up support to Solutions Consulting, Sales and customer personnel by disseminating technical information on specific applications for both pre and post-sales accounts.
In order to meet the needs of this role, the SCA may spend 30-50% of time working with Product Management and 50%-70% of time working with Solution Consulting, Sales or Account Management.
- Provide consultative technical expertise supporting Interactions' Solutions Consultants, Product Management, Sales and Customers; this will include technical presentations, conducting deep technical reviews and assisting SCs with new product discovery & design.
- Lead the process documentation, create and facilitate training for our most complex and technical capabilities and issues for use by internal teams.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills in working with internal teams and expand personal and team knowledge of existing and planned products.
- Provide solution architecture to meet customer requirements.
- Primary support for all new product sales activities; including Beta tests and full launch of new product deployments.
- Provide technical clarifications to RFP’s and Proposal queries.
- Provide guidance to Interactions’ product teams for new directions and requirements of customers.
- Provide knowledge transfer sessions to Solutions Consultants on new or expanding products/solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Ten + years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of scoping customer requirements and relating them to solutions.
- Strong history of selling large complex sales; including cloud, premise-based solutions, and newly developed technology. Domain experience in AI, ASR, IVR, VA, Digital, etc. Experience providing consultative technical expertise supporting customers in large enterprise environments. To include technical presentations, conducting deep technical reviews, organizing validation exercises, creation of business requirement documents, dialog flows (non-coding) and final prospect business cases, as well as collaborating on customer RFIs and RFPs. Ability to document knowledge specific to our most complex and technical capabilities and issues for use by internal teams. Domain experience in Voice and Digital solutions. Prefer a deep knowledge in Contact Center implementation and background.
- Must be able to develop a "trusted advisor" relationship with IT, business and our sponsor(s), which will help to influence their buying bias and their acceptance of new cloud-based solutions. Strong technical presence, but able to convey the solution in a business style, while maintaining a consistent leader role in the opportunity. IE: Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Demonstrated ability to control, manage and lead a 1-2 day discovery session with SMEs across all areas of the business, technology, contact center and data warehousing organizations. Extensive Contact Center / Customer self-service background. Knowledge of scoping customer requirements and relating them to solutions. Experience in all aspects of pre-sales. Experience in providing solution architecture to B2C as well as B2E. Strong collaboration and communication skills, leadership, organization, and the ability to work well in teams. Strong analytical skills and demonstrated creative problem-solving approach. Experience in speech and digital technologies and industry trends related to the speech industry. Strong in qualifying in/out sales opportunities based on an evolving set of data and metrics.
- Willing to work outside normal business hours when needed. Should have a strong understanding of who and what Interactions is when coming to the interview process. Solution and market ecosystem plays: what we do, our value proposition, who we compete with, benefits to our customers, and disruptive nature of AI in the customer care function and the B2C large enterprise specifically.
- Integration experience with Google CCAI, Amazon Connect and hosted Contact Centers.
- Experience working with new product introduction through development of “sales enablement” programs.
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.