Solutions Architect at Thought Industries
Thought Industries is focused on building cutting edge technology with our customer training Platform for those who are driving the future of online learning. Our goal is to help them build, scale and deliver training and behavior change that leads to higher engagement, product proficiency, and customer retention.
About the Position:
We are looking for a deeply technical individual who is excited to be on the frontlines with our enterprise customers. As Solutions Architect, you will work with our new and existing enterprise customers to ensure the successful configuration and launch of their eLearning site on Thought Industries. You will achieve this through understanding the client’s technical needs, developing a strong rapport, having a comprehensive understanding of the platform, and executing against a detailed Statement of Work. You will play a pivotal role in understanding and translating the client's technical requirements and working with the Customer Success team to manage their successful implementation. As we are highly focused on finding the right individual, remote options exist for this role.
- Develop and maintain a high level of technical understanding of the Thought Industries platform and how it is architected.
- Provide technical support for the Customer Success team, helping field technical questions and develop support documentation.
- Perform in-depth analysis for all onboarding customers, ensuring to identify any product gaps and expectations communicated by new clients.
- Have an advanced understanding of how concepts like SSO, APIs, integrations (Stripe, Salesforce, etc.) and user flows factor into successful implementation.
- Conduct discovery meetings, outline needs and build P&Ls for any technical Statement of Work projects.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers.
- Help to fully reproduce & resolve technical issues presented by clients.
- Partner with the sales engineering team to capture requirements for closing clients, and work with the product team to deliver on the requirements features on-time and within budget.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the technology industry, ideally in an Enterprise Cloud-based Software company.
- Demonstrated technical track record, allowing you to establish credibility and converse fluently with product managers, software engineers, and other such roles.
- Client-first mentality; ability to empathize and build positive client relationships
- Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales and engineering.
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML, CSS, SAML and API integrations.
- Track record implementing software products or solutions to enterprise companies.
- High attention to detail with strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience with eLearning a plus