Small Business Account Executive
Small Business Account Executive (Needham, AM)
We are looking for people who are:
- Highly Attentive
FareHarbor is one of the world’s largest tour operator and activity providers, working with thousands of small businesses across North America. Our clients’ work ranges from walking tours to shark diving experiences. Our growth demands highly motivated, results driven Small Business Account Executives (SBAEs). As a part of our Small Business sales team, you’ll be working in an incredibly fast-paced and supportive environment, with unlimited earning potential and opportunities for growth within the company.
FareHarbor defines a ‘small business’ as an operator that is expected to make under $400k annually in online sales for their experiences. These businesses are often part-time, startups, or well-established smaller operators. The SBAE Team takes on a more consultative role, suggesting industry-leading best practices for these prospective clients. Making their lives easier will become a regular occurrence as you provide them with solutions to save time, save money, and grow their business.
The SBAE role requires a high-volume approach, quick sales cycle, and individuals who are motivated by metrics such as the number of calls, weekly closes, and the number of clients now ‘live’ on the FareHarbor platform.
The Small Business Team is crucial to FareHarbor’s continued success in our goal of being a world leader in online booking solutions for Experience operators.
- Build an active relationship with potential clients.
- Schedule and provide engaging online demos and walkthroughs of the product.
- Understand each prospective client’s unique reservation challenges, and use the FareHarbor software to create a custom plan to resolve their problems.
- Be a true team player and collaborate with teammates, contributing to FareHarbor’s global market supply.
- Undergraduate College Degree (4 year).
- Comfortable maintaining a high-volume workflow of phone-calls and sales demos.
- Results driven, metrics-driven, and prefers consistent feedback.
- Extremely comfortable speaking with people on the phone.
- Confident in ability to break down a problem and find unique solutions.