At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
About Our Adobe National Business Unit:
The Adobe Practice at Perficient was established in 2010 and has expanded to a global presence. We offer a wide array of solution offerings that help our customers create more meaningful connection points with their audiences across all channels. Our digital technologists help forge the path toward the connected enterprise by using the complete Adobe Digital Marketing technology stack.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a hands on Senior AEM Solutions Architect within the National Adobe Digital Marketing Practice . This position requires that someone is a Subject Matter Expert of Adobe Marketing Cloud and how it integrates with AEM. Deep analytical skills are needed to solve complex business problems, and to provide innovative solutions that work in conjunction with all other tracks of the project stream. This person must be a natural leader with at least 7+ years experience in a digital consultancy. Remote for now with travel in the future.
The Adobe Senior Solutions Architect will play a vital role in the architecture design, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital Marketing solutions, including Adobe Experience Management, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Marketing Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing suite of products.
- Architect and design the component model that will be used to construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe Experience Manager for global enterprises
- Educate creative teams on how best to build the HTML/CSS/JS needed to support AEM components
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Effectively communicate design to customers and present design options/considerations.
- Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the Digital marketing program for a customer
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly framework.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Help design analytics scenarios
- Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
- 10+ years of related overall technology experience
- Subject Matter Expert of Adobe Marketing Cloud and how it integrates with AEM
- Experience in a fast-paced consulting environment is a must
- Certified in at least one Adobe product; AEM Certification a+
- Expertise delivering large scale solutions with Adobe Experience Manager
- Thorough understanding of digital, and experience delivering sound technical solutions in this space
- Possesses a calm demeanor that is used to help resolve technology disputes
- Highly self-directed; able to multi-task given incomplete and conflicting knowledge, and prioritize multiple projects/initiatives in a deadline-driven environment
- Master's degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with multidisciplinary teams required
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.