Senior Sales Training Specialist at LiveRamp
LiveRamp is the leading data connectivity platform for the safe and effective use of data. Our platform powers people-based customer experiences that improve the relevance of marketing and allow consumers to connect with the brands and products they love. We thrive on solving fascinating technical problems and enabling our customers’ success—and we’re always looking for smart, kind, compassionate people to help us blaze a trail.
Mission: LiveRamp makes it safe and easy for businesses to use data effectively.
About the role:
We have sales professionals in the field selling a highly technical, complex solution to a variety of buyers each with different initiatives and challenges. The goal of LiveRamp’s Sales Training Program is to create a culture of continuous learning that expands LiveRampers’ product knowledge, selling skills, and adoption of our sales methodology and best practices. Sales Training activities will collect, refine, and inculcate best practices to ensure sales teams possess the skills, knowledge, and know how to maximize every customer interaction.
Reporting to the Head of Field Productivity, the job of the Senior Sales Training Specialist is to ensure that effective selling doesn’t happen by chance - it is formulaic. The Senior Sales Training Specialist will contribute to the sales teams’ success by facilitating eLearning, virtual, and in-person training to support the sales process of all product lines. The successful candidate will act as a training resource to the Field to align training materials with strategic initiatives and marketing programs that will lead to revenue, improved customer engagement, and growth. This is a highly visible individual contributor position where quality, clarity, and scalability are paramount to the candidate’s success.
- Facilitate sales training programs for internal and external sales associates in a classroom or virtual/web-based setting
- Facilitate Sales Manager training and coaching skills programs
- Analyze and identify needs of various sales roles and develop innovative and creative training solutions
- Create and deliver customized learning modules to meet long and short term needs of various sales roles for use in the classroom or virtually
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews, and metrics to determine performance gaps and identify opportunities, priorities, and recommended training.
- Work with sales management to identify gaps and implement training solutions to fill those needs
- Work closely with technical employees of all levels who will act as subject matter experts (SMEs) to design, develop, and maintain technical learning content and curricula
- Maintain updated training content in a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Establish appropriate metrics for the Field Productivity function and report on quantifiable progress over time by constantly taking initiative to gather feedback
- Develop testing and certifications for our sales teams
- Internally market and support Field Productivity Programs
- Once company offices reopen, 25% travel
Your team will:
Field Productivity is the critical link in our go to market strategy. We strive to make our Field team a well-oiled enterprise sales machine: best in class in efficiency, discipline, and growth by:
- Building a world class Field Training Program to include Sales Certification, Sales Methodology standardization, Sales Onboarding and Sales Manager Training (Training)
- Maintaining a comprehensive Field Productivity Library to serve as single, authoritative source for training, marketing, buyer engagement, and sales support content (Knowledge)
- Driving implementation, adoption, and optimization of interoperable Sales Tech stack for all sales activities (Technology)
- 3-5 years of training experience with a focus on sales training, preferably in SaaS and MarTech/AdTech
- Expertise in using the methodologies, tools, resources, and technologies important to sales
- Track record of innovative sales training solutions
- Strong experience in developing curriculum and delivering live, virtual and blended learning
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of instructional design and adult learning theory
- Knowledge of Miller Heiman Sales Methodologies
- Proven ability to drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across disparate groups with competing priorities
- Proven ability to deliver projects from inception to maintenance
- Detail oriented, yet able to identify what truly matters
- Strong bias for action and a "get it done" attitude
- Proven ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance competing constraints
- Proven ability to plan and manage multiple parallel projects
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- In-Office Food: enjoy catered meals, boundless snacks, and the occasional food truck.
- Fun: we host in-person and virtual events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, and sports leagues.
- Work/Life Harmony: flexible paid time off, remote work opportunities, and paid parental leave.
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. Plus mental health support (via Talkspace) and fitness reimbursement up to $100 per month.
- Savings: our 401K matching plan helps you plan ahead.
- Commuter Subsidy: $75 per month to be used toward commuter cards, monthly parking, rideshare pools, or metro/bus passes.
- Location: work in the heart of San Francisco, New York
More about us:
LiveRamp’s mission is to connect data in ways that matter, and doing so starts with our people. We know that inspired teams enlist people from a blend of backgrounds and experiences. And we know that individuals do their best when they not only bring their full selves to work but feel like they truly belong. Connecting LiveRampers to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team across eight countries and four continents.
To all recruitment agencies: LiveRamp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, LiveRamp employees or any other company location. LiveRamp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.