As a Producing Team Leader, you will have the opportunity to earn a competitive salary and benefits (the same benefits our CEO enjoys), uncapped commissions for your own sales, and tiered commissions for the sales your team makes. This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to be at the forefront of what the future of insurance will be.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for selling life insurance policies to consumers while building an effective team committed to achieving both individual and organizational goals.
- Develop and coach the sales team.
- Oversee operational functions of the Team
- Ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and high customer retention.
- Generate strategic and innovative ideas in order to drive conversion rates upward.
- Be an Inspirational leader, by facilitating an engaging environment in which agents feel supported and are encouraged and empowered to achieve.
- Foster collaboration among team members and solicit feedback and suggestions from staff.
- Have the ability to work from anywhere in the United States
- Earn uncapped commissions with the opportunity to achieve well over $100,000+ in earnings annually
- Receive pre-qualified inbound calls from in-market consumers seeking insurance products, free of charge. Typically, these calls cost over $60 each if you were to source them yourself
- Work with the sales team to improve the digital platform and provide feedback on the consumer experience
- Help contribute to the design of what a best-in-class life tele-agency should look like for customers, agents, and insurance carriers
- Work at one of the fastest growing insurance fintech businesses in America
Interested? See if you have what it takes:
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (preferred but it’s not required)
- You are a licensed Life insurance agent with proven success with prior phone sales or related experience. It’d be great if you had prior supervisory experience.
- You are an awesome communicator, who can explain complex products in a simple, easy-to-understand manner
- You’re an optimistic go-getter with highly effective oral and written communication skills. You should feel confident in group and individual presentations, be skilled in persuasion, negotiation and customer service skills.
- You have a strong work ethic, are highly disciplined, have excellent organizational skills, demonstrate effective time management, strong leadership and willingness to work tirelessly to make yourself and your team better, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- You have a genuine desire to help customers find the right insurance product to help protect what’s important to them
- You’re a good listener, who is highly empathetic, and is open to coaching and feedback
- You have an up-to-date National Producer Number (NPN)
- You have a high-speed internet connection, a reliable computer, and a headset with a microphone that connects with your computer. You also have a quiet working space away from distraction and any potential noise that could disturb the quality of the interaction with the customer and equipment that comply with HIPAA privacy and security standards
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.