Manager, Customer Success (Emerging Markets) at Cybereason
Manager, Customer Success SME/Commercial
Who We Are:
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves.
Cybereason analyses 9.8PB of threat intelligence weekly to help organisations reduce investigation periods by up to 93% and promote a greater span of control of 1 analyst for every 200k endpoints. The resulting ROI is over 300% (Forrester).
The Cybereason Defense Platform is truly next generation. It combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a malicious operation (Malop). The result: defenders can end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Customer Success at Cybereason is responsible for driving adoption and value of our technology, to ensure our customers become our biggest advocates. We defend our customer base, as our technology defends their environment. We work internally to be the voice of the customer, just as we are the voice of Cybereason inside our customers. The result is a world class experience, advocacy and growth of our book of business.
The SME/Commercial manager will own a substantial portion of our book of business in EMEA and directly manage a team of Customer Success professionals. Adoption, renewals, and fighting churn for this critical market segment belong to this team.
Nothing is more critical to Cybereason's continued momentum than retaining and growing our world-class client portfolio. We look for mature, empathetic, tech savvy communicators who understand the important role Cybereason plays in defending the health of our clients’ enterprises.
What We’re Looking For:
- 5-7+ years of experience in customer success, technical account management, project management or related, customer-facing role
- 1+ years of management experience
- Experience in the cyber security domain is desirable; other backgrounds in technology, particularly SaaS, endpoint or big enterprise technology, will be considered for exceptionally qualified candidates
- Be the voice of the customer internally; bring in the right people to deliver the best service
- Handle customer escalations from a leadership position to ensure resolution
- Demonstrate team leadership and team building skills
- Own the renewals number for your territory
- C-level/executive relationship building experience
- Obtain a deep understanding of the needs of your customers to create and achieve long term goals
- Develop and use repeatable and scalable low-touch delivery processes to ensure high quality customer relationships
- Track record of developing strong, trusted relationships with economic buyers and technical stakeholders
- Strong internal and external communication skills; be effective and be able to say “no” when needed
- Prior leadership experience with a high-growth, startup technology organization, particularly in scaling and growing a team
- Ability to travel as needed when conditions permit (<25%)