Manager, Business Analysis / Deal Desk at Interactions
Who is Interactions?
Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Since 2004, we’ve helped leading companies like MetLife, Citi, Shutterfly, and LifeLock have millions of successful conversations, resulting in saving operational cost and increasing productivity.
Interactions’ 5-year vision is to accelerate a transition from today’s frustrating and uninspired customer service experiences into amazing conversational engagements! Allowing customers to communicate in their own words and on their channel of choice, to accomplish tasks, all without having to go through an agent. In doing this via our conversational AI engine, our customers benefit from dramatically improved customer experience and increased customer engagement, while also saving significant and demonstrable operational expenses.
As a member of the Sales team, you will thrive at building relationships with the top brands in the country. The ideal candidate will work with sophisticated enterprises, enjoy pipeline generation, understand customer requirements, and determine how to solve problems for our clients.
The Manager of Business Analysis / Deal Desk is responsible for leading and driving the business case process, development of value propositions, design and management of deal flow process, management and coordination of
Key Role Responsibilites:
● Consult with internal Sales Directors and Solutions Consultants to create business case models that demonstrate compelling financial benefits for prospects and existing clients.
● Partner with the Finance team to create repeatable models that take into consideration underlying costs to ensure that business cases reflect pricing consistent with the financial direction of the company.
● Present business cases to customers and internal stakeholders.
● Provide oversight to the business case creation process to ensure work flows smoothly and bottlenecks are minimized.
● Provide consultative services to the sale organization as it relates to the value delivered to customers.
● Research value streams that can be added to business cases that showcase the value of the technology to prospects and existing customers.
● Deal Desk: Design and manage the process to track team-wide execution on required items for moving opportunities to closure. Work closely with the team to help optimize processes that deliver pricing, quotes, proposals, RFP responses, and business cases to prospects, and assure all materials are consistent with best-practice standards.
● Business Analysis Team: Responsible for the creation and approval of customer-facing business cases. Supports Sales / CSO in the delivery of business cases, as needed.
● RFx Process: Responsible for the coordination of RFx responses. Supports Sales / CSO in security and vendor questionnaires.
● Empower the team to do their best work.
● Coach each team member on growing their skill set while continuing to support their success.
● Nurture and ensure team members feel they are valued.
● Relentless at removing obstacles for their team to help them get things done on time.
● Communicate well and foster open dialogue to encourage continuous learning.
● Help with career development.
● Share company direction and values to ensure people feel ownership for the success of the organization.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
● 5-7 years of relevant experience, including 1 to 3 years leading or managing a team.
● Exceptional business/statistical analytics experience.
● Proven track record at thinking quickly in face-to-face client meetings to explain complex financial models and answer questions so as to continue the selling process.
● Strong presentation and analytical skills.
● Extreme attention to detail.
● Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver compelling value propositions in highly complex selling environments.
● Ability to think analytically and creatively solve challenging business case issues.
Why Work at Interactions?
We've created a culture of people who are dedicated to helping each other and the company succeed. We take time to celebrate wins and recognize accomplishments. Whether it’s a seasonal event or friendly competition, we’re always thinking of new ways to have fun.
Our team's health and well-being is important to us. In addition to a full suite of benefits, we offer 5 weeks of time off with pay, 401k matching, paid parental leave and flexible work schedules. We are all committed to the company’s success by being valued shareowners and are incentivized through individual performance and company results. Come join us!
Interactions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, marital status, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.