Are you a passionate, experienced life insurance agent driven by your desire to simultaneously exceed goals and help people protect what matters most?
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates at the intersection of technology and insurance. We are the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal by saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
The traditional insurance sales process is broken. Legacy agencies are struggling to stay relevant in the digital world. More importantly, these agencies are also failing to act with agents’ best interests at heart. EverQuote.AI, a subsidiary of EverQuote, is determined to build a better way and are looking for talented advisors to fuel our growing business, not to add cogs in the machine.
EverQuote. AI is a team of technology leaders and sales experts dedicated to ensuring that everyone can experience the peace of mind that comes with protecting the people and things they care about most. We’re a service-oriented team standing by to coach you, provide you with valuable leads, and help you achieve your financial goals. We’ll handle the business side so you can focus on building relationships with your clients. Our A-rated insurance products offer clients peace of mind and confidence for you as an advisor.
As an Agent, you’ll spend time on the following:
- Working at one of the fastest growing insurance businesses in America
- Selling life insurance and final expense policies
- Providing a high level of customer service to inbound and outbound leads with consultative expertise to convert leads into clients
We’re excited about you if you have:
- Licenses to sell life insurance in 5+ states
- A genuine desire to help people find the right insurance product for to protect what’s important to them
- Experience selling life and/or final expense insurance over the phone
- An optimistic, go-getter attitude
- A strong work ethic and are highly disciplined
- The ability to take complicated products and make them easy to understand
- Initiative and seek to make yourself and your team better
- Strong active listening skills and are highly empathetic with potential clients
- Openness to coaching and feedback
- An up-to-date National Producer Number (NPN)
- A high-speed internet connection and a reliable computer
- A headset with a microphone that connects with your computer
- A quiet dedicated working space away from distraction and any potential noise that could disturb the quality of the interaction with the customer and equipment that comply with HIPAA privacy and security standards
We value advisors who are:
- Strong communicators
- Sales savvy
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.