The Lead Solutions Architect works with user groups to solve business problems with available technology including hardware, software, databases, and peripherals. The Lead Solutions Architect works on problems of diverse scope and complexity ranging from moderate to substantial.
The Lead Solutions Architect translates business needs into technical systems solutions. Integrates hardware, software and network interfaces to form a system. Advises executives to develop functional strategies (often segment specific) on matters of significance. Exercises independent judgment and decision making on complex issues regarding job duties and related tasks, and works under minimal supervision, Uses independent judgment requiring analysis of variable factors and determining the best course of action.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Possess 5+ years of progressive healthcare
- Strong background in Healthcare Interoperability
- Experienced with EMR/EHR
- Solid communication skills to be able to effectively articulate complex technical and business needs in meetings with competitors, vendors and government employees
- Solid understanding of provider systems and workflow and interoperability standards
- Solid understanding of health plan operations and technology
- Passionate about contributing to the industry's advancement of interoperability
- Communication experience working with high level executive
- Masters Degree