Vendr is forever changing how companies buy and renew SaaS. With over $550+ million in SaaS purchases across 1,200+ suppliers, the Vendr SaaS buying platform enables the world’s fastest-growing companies to purchase SaaS, without friction and at a fair price. Headquartered in Boston with a second location in Charleston and over 130+ employees, we are building a team that can take us to the future state of frictionless buying. Some customers include HubSpot, The Washington Post, and DraftKings.
In March 2021 we announced that we raised $60 million at a $600 million valuation for our Series A, backed by Tiger Global (2021), Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher & Guy Oseary), Y Combinator, and others.
Since 2018, we have:
- Managed $550M+ in software spend
- Saved $99M+ for our customers
- Given our customers thousands of hours back to focus on the important parts of their job
And we’re just getting started. This is your chance to join as we enter hyper-growth and make a massive impact, forever changing the way people buy and sell B2B SaaS.
Vendr is a product and technology company with an extremely important service component. Executive Buyers are the face of our business to customers and salespeople. In this role, you will be working with our customers’ leadership teams to help them secure the best possible outcomes for all of their software purchases. Please note, our headquarters are located in Boston and Charleston but this role can be remote.
What you'll do:
- Buy and renew software for the fastest growing companies in the world.
- Work directly with customer stakeholders to understand their purchase objectives.
- Manage all commercial conversations and work directly with our customers’ vendors to ensure renewal objectives are achieved.
- Facilitate deals through legal, security and signature.
- Regularly update customers on deal progression, learnings, and suggest strategies for term improvements.
- Maintain overall customer relationship with head of finance, legal, IT, procurement and engineering.
- Create new business opportunities through customer and vendor referrals.
- Work with Vendr's Product Team to help us improve and evolve our product.
What we need:
- A top performing Account Executive, Account Manager or Customer Success Manager who is looking to get out of the monthly quota grind and move over from the sell-side, to the buy-side.
- Over a year of SaaS sales experience at a high-growth SaaS, B2B, or B2C product company
- A proven track record successfully selling or renewing software.
- A professional with a high EQ - self-awareness, empathy and dealing sensitively with others.
- An individual who is excited to build processes from the ground-up in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Someone who demonstrates a high level of organization and is committed to quality-driven process methods.
- A high level of SaaS acumen, understanding of the Martech landscape.
- A person who demonstrates passion for emerging technology and enthusiasm for working with our customers to help solve problems as we define a new category.
- An Executive Buyer to diagnose contract details and make quick calculations to identify future cost implications.
Vendr is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. While we are interested in qualified applicants who are permanently eligible to work for any employer in the United States, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship for employment visas at this time.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description