Enterprise Account Director - MO/KS at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
Our Account Directors are company ambassadors with a passion for succeeding in our cutting edge Cyber Security industry. These key individuals are responsible for account management and strategic sales growth in their assigned region.
We are specifically seeking individuals living in Missouri or Kansas for this role
- Develop and implement strategies to grow Cybereason’s business through our approved sales methodology (Force Management)
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling
- Partner with Channel Directors to train business partners in products, services, pricing, and operational processes of Cybereason
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Travel to existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business
- Learn, develop and evangelize new ways for Cybereason to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Acquire in depth knowledge of Cybereason’s service offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure competitor’s business
- Prepare and maintain necessary reports
You are self-motivated with a consistent track record in software sales. You have a sound knowledge of technology. You are most comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere and a fast-growing customer base.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years relevant experience in SaaS sales
- Rely on experience and good judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- The ability to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and comfortable working independently with remote support
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels - in person, on the phone, and via email
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 100% professional and highly motivated with excellent project and task management skills
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills