Enterprise Account Director, CH/AT at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organisations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
Our Account Directors are company ambassadors with a passion for succeeding in our cutting edge Cyber Security industry. These key individuals are responsible for new business and strategic sales growth in their assigned region.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow Cybereason’s business through our approved sales methodology (Force Management)
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling
- Partner with Channel Directors to train business partners in products, services, pricing, and operational processes of Cybereason
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Travel to existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business
- Learn, develop and evangelise new ways for Cybereason to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Acquire in depth knowledge of Cybereason’s service offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure competitor’s business
- Prepare and maintain necessary reports
You are self-motivated with a consistent track record in software sales. You have a sound knowledge of technology. You are most comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere and a fast-growing customer base.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years relevant experience in SaaS sales
- Rely on experience and good judgement to plan and accomplish goals
- The ability to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and comfortable working independently with remote support
- Strong, effective presentation and communication skills, both verbally and written, to convey complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels - in person, on the phone, and via email
- Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- 100% professional and highly motivated with excellent project and task management skills
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills