EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient, and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
The Director of Strategic Accounts is in charge of a portfolio of large insurance companies involved in purchasing marketing services from EverQuote. The role includes running a multi million dollar book of business, accountability for the success of the portfolio, and ownership of the relationship between EverQuote and top marketing executives in our industry. The role also involves building and implementing a strategic roadmap for the most important relationships. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive growth at the leading edge of the insure-tech revolution.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Most importantly, you will ensure the growth of your portfolio by relentlessly improving our campaign performance and increase our understanding of our most important carriers.
- You will assume autonomous account ownership of five to ten major accounts, including performance monitoring, project management, and relationship management.
- You will lead a quarterly business review process with major partners, including the analysis, opportunity identification, meeting prep work, management, and follow up.
- You will draw a multi-year strategic roadmap for each account aligning Everquote resources to the carriers’ needs and get buy-in from the relevant top executives on both sides of the partnership.
- You will document trends in the partner business key metrics over the past six months. Share results daily with the carrier partners and with the relevant Everquote teams.
- You will document trends in the portfolio key metrics (policy sales, gross written premium, quote rate, bind rate, LTV) over the past six months. Share results daily with the carrier partners and with the relevant Everquote teams.
- You have a documented track record of driving growth for multi-million dollar B2B book of business
- You have experience executing complex enterprise sales and business development in a technology heavy environment
- You are an expert in relationship management, you can autonomously navigate large corporations and engage with C-level executives
- You have a strong analytical background, you are an expert with XL, and can summarize complex data in simple terms
- You are comfortable juggling with competing priorities and focusing on the highest impact activities fully autonomously
- You have 5+ years of experience working with enterprise level B2B accounts
- You have a relevant bachelors degree or equivalent working experience in lieu of a degree.
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.