Director, Sales Engineering - Mountain/Western US at Cybereason
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are targeting individuals in the Mountain or Pacific Time Zones for this role as the entire team is based there.
As we are continuing to expand and grow our presence across the United States. We are seeking a Director to lead our Sales Engineering teams for the Mountain and Western US regions. This role will work closely with our engineering and sales teams to provide innovative cyber-threat security solutions that enhance the way our customers conduct business. This role will oversee a team of 5-8 field sales engineers and will require travel throughout the region. The ideal candidate can reside within the Ohio Valley or Southeastern US.
You will formulate best practices for presentations, demos, and evaluations as well as overall sales strategy. in this role you can act as a trusted adviser to higher level management on strategic opportunity reviews, emerging competitive threats, product direction, and establishing sales objectives and strategies.
This will support a dispersed team and may require travel of 50% or more within the regions covered.
If you are comfortable coaching teams that drive technical discussions with engineers and strategic business conversations with a CIO, this may be your ideal opportunity.
- BSCS/BA/MBA or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience leading a pre-sales/sales engineering team in in the cybersecurity world
- Experience attracting, hiring, and developing top talent in a rapidly growing organization.
- Strong individual technical background and extensive experience as a hands on "story teller" and problem solver for customers and colleagues
- Demonstrable experience supporting customers across the US Public Sector.
- Possess a “lead from the front” approach to management and a willingness to act as both player and coach to help your team secure the technical win will be key to your success
- Partnering with the extended technical, sales, support, and product teams to drive opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- In-Depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, risk management, endpoint solutions and compliance requirements
- Prior knowledge of Endpoint Security as it relates to the Attack life Cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present effectively in front of large groups, both technically and non-technically oriented
- Ability to understand business problems of C-level executives; discuss these problems and present & prepare solutions