Who We Are:
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves.
Cybereason analyses 9.8PB of threat intelligence weekly to help organisations reduce investigation periods by up to 93% and promote a greater span of control of 1 analyst for every 200k endpoints. The resulting ROI is over 300% (Forrester).
The Cybereason Defense Platform is truly next generation. It combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a malicious operation (Malop). The result: defenders can end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Customer Success at Cybereason is responsible for driving adoption and ensuring our customers become our biggest advocates. We ensure that each and every one of our customers realizes the full potential of our technology as we are all Defenders. We work internally with every department to be the voice of the customer and ensure a world class experience for our customers leading to growth of our book of business.
The Enterprise/SME director will own a substantial portion of our book of business in North America and directly manage a team of Customer Success professionals. Adoption, renewals, and fighting churn for this critical market segment belong to this team.
Nothing is more critical to Cybereason's continued momentum than retaining and growing our world-class client portfolio. We look for mature, empathetic, tech savvy communicators who understand the important role Cybereason plays in defending the health of our clients’ enterprises.
What We’re Looking For:
- 10-15+ years of experience in customer success, technical account management, project management or related, customer-facing role
- 5-7+ years of management experience
- Experience in the cyber security domain is desirable; other backgrounds in technology, particularly SaaS, endpoint or big enterprise technology, will be considered for exceptionally qualified candidates
- Be the voice of the customer internally; bring in the right people to deliver the best service
- Develop and use repeatable and scalable mid-touch delivery processes to ensure high quality customer relationships
- Own the renewals number for your territory
- C-level/executive relationship building experience
- Obtain a deep understanding of the needs of your customers to create and achieve long term goals
- Handle customer escalations from a leadership position to ensure resolution
- Strong ability to develop and lead a team to deliver key business results
- Track record of developing strong, trusted relationships with economic buyers and technical stakeholders
- Strong internal and external communication skills; be effective and be able to say “no” when needed
- Prior leadership experience with a high-growth, startup technology organization, particularly in scaling and growing a team
- Ability to travel as needed when conditions permit (<25%)