Director, Commercial Sales DACH at Cybereason
Who We Are:
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves.
Cybereason analyses 9.8PB of threat intelligence weekly to help organisations reduce investigation periods by up to 93% and promote a greater span of control of 1 analyst for every 200k endpoints. The resulting ROI is over 300% (Forrester).
The Cybereason Defense Platform is truly next generation. It combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a malicious operation (Malop). The result: defenders can end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
Director, Commercial Sales DACH
We are seeking an experienced Director - Commercial Sales for our DACH region to lead a team of Commercial Account Managers. The Commercial Director is responsible for energetically championing Cybereason’s commercial sales team to meet and exceed goals and ensure highest quality of customer satisfaction. Additionally, this role is responsible for managing acquisition of new customers within the assigned territories. If you have a passion for security and an interest in how it can facilitate positive change, combined with security technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
- Hiring & managing a team of Commercial Account Managers, coach and train them, provide statistics to Sales Leadership.
- Development of a strategic sales plan for the team to cover the accounts effectively and efficiently within the assigned territory.
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested prospects.
- Coach team to proactively prospect and generate new relationships within their assigned regions.
- Consulting and advising commercial customers, resulting in increased adoption, success and deployment of Cybereason solutions.
- Strong knowledge of working with Channel Partners and winning new business.
- Experience in Security is desirable.
- 5+ years managing quota carrying sales teams.
- 8+ years of experience in security software sales.
- Track record of success in Security Software or related business application sales
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment. Startup mentality.