Customer Success Manager at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Customer Success’ helps Nuance build deep and lasting relationships with our customers. We approach each day with a desire to deliver excellence by aligning our solutions to help customers achieve their desired outcomes and align our goals for mutually beneficial outcomes.
We are looking for dynamic, highly organized individuals with a keen eye for detail to join us. If you can manage a large portfolio of clients, work cross-functionally with other departments and you obsess over customer excellence this is the role for you.
If you can bring a creative flair by shouting about success, internally, with our clients and across social media channels, bring great teamworking skills, are proactive & confident we want to hear from you !
- Focus on large number of customers that are not actively engaged by AEs or PS AMs
- Utilize data, internal teams and external information to build knowledge about accounts
- Establish regular cadence with customer contact, balancing real-time vs digital contact
- Work with Marketing, Customer Programs and Sales to prepare relevant messaging and materials for customer communication and awareness
- Develop and utilize standard materials for lifecycle touchpoints (e.g., QBRs, customer-to-customer knowledge sharing, other) to drive customer engagement and knowledge of Nuance value proposition
- Participate in NPS improvement activities to improve customer experience
- Personally manage escalations from direct reports and standardize escalation paths to executives
- Work with CSMs, Sales and PS to identify campaigns/opportunities for revenue expansion in accounts; formalize plans and track progress
- Align account team for key renewals and retention activities
- Create dashboards/use metrics to drive expansion, manage customer health and build advocacy
- Maintain customer contact records.
- You must be internet savvy with experience and desire to share success and interact with customers across all social media platforms.
- Assist senior CSMs with account activities, as requested
Knowledege, Skill, Qualification:
- Education: Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Years of Experience: 4+ years’ experience preferably in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue growth; advocate for customers
- Analytical and process-oriented mind-set
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, PowerBI)
- Ability to work within a team and collaborate
- Manage high volume of customers in an organized and relevant manner
- Prioritization of responsibilities
- Relationship builder
- Strong attention to detail and organized
Organizational Requirements for Success
- Collaborative team environments and aligning to plans/targets/objectives
- Ability to ask for help and try new ways of working
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.