Customer Success Manager (B2B) at Notarize
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:24 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, March 31, 2021
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sales, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) in the past year, as companies in a wide variety of industries look to us to help their customers get crucial legal transactions processed remotely. We’ve been dealing with a number of challenging (but interesting!) scalability issues, as more and more global enterprise companies look to Notarize to help them speed up business processes and provide better customer service in a new, fully-remote world. We’re building the team that will operate a critical platform company in tomorrow’s economy. Come join us!
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Notarize, you will be entrusted with building deep relationships and driving product adoption and engagement across our growing “Notarize for Business” account base. Spanning a variety of industries from small business lenders, to credit unions, to virtual mail providers, these customers leverage online notarization to modernize the customer experience and drive operational efficiencies.
A typical day might include a morning chat with your colleagues on the sales team to ensure alignment on new prospects in the pipeline. After that, you run a kickoff call with a new account to demo the product, share best practices, and outline the onboarding experience. After lunch you put the finishing touches on a Quarterly Business Review scheduled with a key account for tomorrow morning. You close your day by attending a meeting with the product team to review user feedback you’ve collected from your accounts.
What you’ll do as a Customer Success Manager at Notarize:
- Manage customer relationships, engaging proactively through regular reporting calls, focused on driving higher conversion rates for their Notarize transactions
- Guide and project manage the customer onboarding experience
- Partner with internal stakeholders across sales, marketing, notary ops, and product, to ensure the smoothest possible customer experience
- Run point on customer escalations and pulling in executive resources as needed
- Analyze data and drawing insightful recommendations for customers
- Develop an deep understanding of the customer’s business and key goals
- Advocate for industry best practices, and work independently to develop additional best practices to solve customer needs
- Understand competitive products and speak to product differences that spotlight Notarize
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years customer success experience, preferably at a tech/SaaS company
- A knack for building deep customer relationships, up to and including the c-level
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Demonstrated ability to own a strategic or ENT book of business, and manage competing priorities with a strict attention to detail
- A track record of consistently meeting and exceeding goals
- Understanding of the mortgage industry or notary law is a plus but not required (interest in learning it is required!)
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- 401k with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.