Cybereason's mission is to ‘protect it all’ – delivering unparalleled prevention, detection, investigation, and response for all endpoints: workstations, laptops, mobile devices and more.
Our cyber-defence solutions combine machine learning and AI to analyze threats, connecting huge volumes of data to reveal cyber-attacks and shut them down, as well as block intrusion of known and unknown threats. With our latest offerings, we can also seamlessly automate detection and prevention across traditional endpoints as well as mobile devices.
As a Corporate Sales Engineer, through technical business engagements with engineers and executives, you will work closely with our engineering and inside sales teams to provide innovative cyber-threat security solutions that enhances the way our customers conduct business.
What you will do
- Build & foster relationships with partners and customers, engaging on a technical level to close deals on a rapid fire sales cycle.
- Possess presentation-ready knowledge and product expertise on all company products and services
- During the qualifying process, confirms that Cybereason solutions meet the prospect's requirements and assists sales in technical qualification
- Articulate and demonstrate Cybereason solutions, and position products and services relative to competition through presentations and/or conference call discussions to architectural groups, major lines of businesses, and C-Level executives
- Understand the Attack life cycle and where the Cybereason solution helps and eradicates this issue
- Actively delivers presentations at high level speaking engagements at seminars and trade shows
- Relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years experience in a prior pre-sales experience in Endpoint Security, Enterprise Networking or IT Security solutions.
- In-Depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, risk management, endpoint solutions and compliance requirements.
- Prior knowledge of Endpoint Security as it relates to the Attack life Cycle.
- Ability to perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team member
- Experience supporting and working closely with a pre-sales and sales organization
- Strategic approach to technical selling with a professional understanding of customer expectations
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not need day-to-day management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis,
positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.