Channel Manager at Notarize
Sorry, this job was removed at 6:15 a.m. (EST) on Friday, March 5, 2021
At Notarize, we’re pulling the future closer. As the first company to complete a legal online notarization, online mortgage closing, online will, online auto sale, and countless other critical transactions, we’re proud of our role in bringing industries into the digital age.
Our business has grown exponentially (over 600%) since March 2020 as companies in a wide variety of industries have looked to Notarize to speed up their processes and reimagine customer engagement in a fully-remote world.
As a Channel Manager, you will fill a critical leadership role in signing and activating major partnerships that will yield significant revenue growth for Notarize in 2021 and beyond. You will quickly become an expert in the space, build strong relationships across diverse industry partners, and drive a meaningful near-term impact for a highly innovative business in hyper-growth mode. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and strategically important team.
We have multiple roles available for different verticals. We love to see past experience in Real Estate, but if you've been in Financial Services, Fintech, Insurance, or SaaS (Software as a service), you'll have an edge in this growing department.
What you’ll do as our Channel Manager:
- Develop and execute Notarize’s channel and partner strategy in collaboration with senior Notarize leaders and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Cultivate deep relationships with partners, develop joint value propositions, optimize partner performance through business reviews, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue and deploy a joint sales and growth approach with key partners
- Work with internal stakeholders in product, engineering, sales and marketing on the execution of partner programs, events, webinars, sales engagement, including building scalable playbooks, collateral, and training to enable partners to drive higher consumption of Notarize services within partner platforms and ecosystems
- Act as a liaison between Notarize team and our largest partners; Serve as an advocate for partners when appropriate
- Finalize operational and contracting details with prospective partners through collaboration with Legal and Finance
- Align incentives of all parties involved in the successful scaling of partnerships
- Create, track and report on partnership KPI’s and revenue progress against established budgets or estimates. Communicate results on a regular cadence (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) to all key stakeholders, with a strong analytical approach, crisp communication style, and action-orientation to make things happen quickly and efficiently
- Identify necessary support mechanisms and channels to optimize the flow of pursuit information and to reduce field-friction and enable maximum team effectiveness
- Identify areas for growth via new partnerships
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of managing and growing partnerships and/or sales within a fast-moving technology company
- Experience and expertise in either of two areas: Real Estate (broad understanding of the mechanics of real estate transactions and how they work, especially an understanding of mortgage and/or title workflows and technology providers) or B2B / cloud software / SaaS (an understanding of market dynamics and optimal approaches for indirect / channel sales, ideally in a B2B setting)
- Proven ability to build strong, trusting relationships with external partners and influence their thinking
- Track record of taking ownership, navigating ambiguity, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
- Detail orientation, excellent organization skills, and the ability to credibly speak to and manage technical details when required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Past experience in real estate a huge plus. An understanding of mortgage and/or title workflows and technology providers is highly desired
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Paid parental leave
- Annual budget for personal learning & development
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Paid lunches (through Grubhub) & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.