Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason we’re projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when we’re surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? We’d love to chat.
Thrasio is looking for a self starter with high energy to join the Acquisitions team to provide pre-acquisition support. Business Development Associates (BDAs) are responsible for identifying and creating new qualified acquisitions opportunities and target accounts for the Thrasio Deals team. The BDA will become a trusted resource and the face of Thrasio with targets, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be primarily focused on researching and building target accounts and performing outreach through email and social channels. You will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by more seasoned M&A professionals.
Some Responsibilities May Include:
- Promoting and marketing Thrasio acquisitions business through extensive and persistent outreach emails and communication(s) to prospective clients using email marketing systems
- Scheduling initial prospecting meetings for the Deals Team
- Researching and evaluating additional leads/prospects through web research
- Meet or exceed the assigned quota of outreach touches per week
- Working together with the Deals and Marketing teams to evolve outbound prospecting strategy
- Help as needed to build awareness on special projects / events
- Maintaining all activities in CRM
What You Bring to the Party:
- 1+ years of marketing, inside sales or business development related sales experience (preferred)
- Ability to assist in coordinating sales functions including prospecting and leads research
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Ability to develop rapport, influence others and maintain strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to explain complex issues clearly
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.