Business Consultant - Medical Strategy (Remote) at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:24 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, February 24, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Medical Strategy Business Consulting at Veeva provides custom consulting solutions to solve challenges for Medical Affairs Teams in pharma of all sizes. As a consultant you will manage workstreams related to defining and executing the Medical Strategy, optimizing customer intelligence, HCP engagement approach, technology enablement, content fitness, and MA management and governance.
Veeva is a work anywhere company. There is no work location requirement if a candidate is in proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the US
What You’ll Do
- Lead a workstream(s) in a project engagement: planning, organizing, and managing all aspects of delivery including scope, quality, resources, risk, and timelines
- Be responsible for the end-to-end design, build, and delivery of deliverables that meet specific project goals and objectives
- Identify and proactively solve problems faced by the customer
- Be a primary client contact for operational project questions, developing the relationship through face-to-face discussions, workshops, telephone, and email contact
- Manage the work and priorities of Associate Consultants in your workstream
- Support and mentor Associates in developing skills and professional capabilities
- Build trusted relationships with customer stakeholders
- Bring to your customers a good level of Industry/ market/ functional insight
- Input into business development opportunities and proposals
- Help develop and disseminate thought leadership
- Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with an excellent academic record. Ph.D. in Life Sciences preferred
- 2+ years of Business Consulting experience in an established strategic/management consulting organization
- Good understanding of Medical Affairs and demonstrable experience through working on at least 2 projects related to any of the following: Medical Launch Strategy and Excellence, Medical operating model design, Medical Field Force Transformation, Medical Omnichannel Engagement model design and implementation, Medical Communications and Publication Strategy, Medical Information Strategy, Medical Content strategy, Medical Insight & Data Optimization, Medical Analytics
- Proven analytical skills, able to assess problems and communicate responses across a range of issues quantitatively and qualitatively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization and quickly establish credibility
- Have a strong personal impact and ability to influence and persuade a range of stakeholders
- An effective communicator verbally and written, in English
- Demonstrated ability to learn new areas quickly and achieve mastery of new content
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]