The Customer Success Team at EverQuote is tasked with taking exceptional care of our diverse and ever-growing agent base. Core to our values as a team is our ability to work with agents to grow their businesses and realize a true return on investment with our products.
As a Business Consultant, you will work with a dedicated book of agents to deliver positive campaign outcomes. You will be a strategic consultant and trusted advisor for your customers, in a role that combines both revenue protection and revenue growth. You will recognize and nurture cross and up-sell opportunities within our existing customer base, and grow your book of business, which in turn, helps our agents grow their businesses too.
You will be an integral part of our Customer Success team and will be tasked with thinking critically and creatively about how to best support our clients to drive their business success through data.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Drive longterm campaign performance with immediate, measurable tactics
- Manage a targeted book of business of ~60 to 75 accounts with a value of >$3mm in revenue
- Prepare and present monthly and quarterly business reviews with the largest buyers on our platform
- Understand the “why” behind customer feedback (good and bad) and uses that knowledge to pursue streamlined processes and/or feature requests
- Act as the voice of the customer without sacrificing or apologizing for the voice of EverQuote
- Becomes a trusted advisor to you agents by communicating transparently, concisely, and regularly
- Always sets the right expectations, no matter good or bad, to ensure that we always under-promise and over-deliver
- Not afraid to go after up and cross-sell opportunities
- Understand when relationship building and patience trump going after incremental revenue
- Travel roughly 10% to meet clients in person
- A Bachelor Degree required, MBA is a plus
- 5+ years experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in sales and/or strategic account management
- Experience using software such as Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Ability to create and drive strategy to help Customers attain their return on investment goals
- Ability to analyze performance data and insights in order to provide recommendations and optimization opportunities to improve ROI for your customers
- Strong communication skills. You are process driven and welcome a strong communication cadence with your customers
- You can clearly communicate key updates and appropriate feedback to the leadership team for your book of business
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.