Scandit is currently seeking an Account Executive to sell our enterprise mobility solutions into a diverse range of sectors. You will be a key part of our US Sales Team, selling Scandit’s disruptive software-based Mobile Barcode Scanning, Data Capture and Augmented Reality Solutions to enterprise customers. You are a high-performing sales professional - with relevant vertical-market experience - motivated to join a dynamic and fast-growing tech company with a disruptive offering.
What You Will Do
- Develop, manage and execute on a Territory Plan for your sector and geography, taking ownership and accountability for the revenues generated within.
- Generate new sales opportunities by leveraging your experience and industry contacts.
- Utilise your proven consultative sales skills to position Scandit as a leader for cloud-based data capture solutions.
- Strategic, executive-level selling at multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts.
- Effectively utilize both internal and external resources to reach and identify prospects for contact.
- Present Scandit solutions, develop proposals and value justifications, negotiate and close deals to over-achieve on annual sales targets.
- Quickly master the relevant issues of your target market, and become a confident evangelist for the value Scandit’s disruptive solutions provide in overcoming these pain points.
- Effectively use Salesforce and sales campaign tools to build and manage your sales funnel.
- Lead the development of the GTM strategy for your specific market; including the essential regional marketing events to attend, speaking opportunities to pursue, relevant publications into which to target PR and thought leaders/interest groups to lobby.
- Proactively Collaborate with Scandit sales management in driving iterative improvements in the sales process - from prospecting through to client on-boarding.
- Provide input to the business and product development plans to assist with the evolution of current products and the development of new ones.
- Develop and maintain a strong working proficiency of Scandit solutions.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years software or solution sales experience in the enterprise space.
- A natural at Consultative-selling - focusing on the client’s needs and understanding the correct application of your “kitbag” of solutions (or those of key Partners) to meet that need.
- Expertise in Manufacturing and Field Services verticals desirable but not required.
- Passionate about disruptive technologies with a good understanding of mobile applications
- Desire to take ownership of, and successfully grow revenues from, a critical sector in the strategy of Scandit.
- Proven track record in over-achieving sales targets and key pipeline metrics
- Excel in a fast-paced scale-up environment and able to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal and written/spoken communication and strong negotiation skills
- Eligible to work in the US
- BS or BA from a top tier university
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises and consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects and augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes and recognizing text, objects, and other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones and robots.
Scandit’s mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, and machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, and healthcare can use Scandit’s technology to create and power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, and proof of delivery.
Many of the world’s most innovative and successful companies are benefiting from Scandit’s enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Louis Vuitton, DHL, and Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com