Vendor Manager at Agero + Swoop
Responsible for planning, directing and managing activities of partners supporting our Roadside business. Work closely with Workforce Management and call center Operations to ensure the partner meets the needs of the business.
- Monitors partner effectiveness and productivity ensuring contractual targets are met and overall performance is achieved.
- Oversees staffing, hiring and training needs in concert with Workforce Management to ensure partner execution.
- Act as a liaison between operations and the vendor management teams. Collaborates on activities with respective groups to insure the success and growth of outsourced solutions
- Interprets partner contacts on behalf of Vendor Operations ensuring the partner owns the spirit of the contract.
- Oversees and manages cost, quality, delivery and responsiveness for vendor programs.
- Reviews and approves invoices. Accountable for validating, auditing and tracking to insure accuracy and compliance with established contracts and agreements.
- Defines and implements company processes and procedures, as applicable, with vendors and applies vendor tools and best practices within operations.
- Studies existing systems and processes to evaluate effectiveness and develops alternative solutions. Recommends and documents new processes and improvements to current processes.
- Participates in cross-functional teams tasked with the design, development and launch of successful initiatives.
EDUCATION: Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years relevant work experience. Call Center Management experience in a customer service environment, inbound contact center preferred. 2 years of project or supervisory/management experience a plus. Previous vendor management experience preferred.
SKILLS: Demonstrates initiative and self-motivation. Utilizes strong decision-making skills, and communicates well with other team members and others cross-functionally. Identifies problems and recommends solutions and possesses the ability to write clear, concise documentation. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent decision-making, interpersonal and follow through skills.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Works in a team environment. Interfaces with both internal and external clients, customers and vendors. Proactively partners with other departments to provide information and feedback, analyze reports for continuous improvement and resolve customer/client issues.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Sets and works within deadlines. Must be able to manage internal and customer expectations as they relate to all facets of projects. 50% travel may be required.