Sr. Service Delivery Manager at Nuance
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Enterprise team…great customer service starts here. We design virtual assistants for intelligent and effortless customer service helping customers find the information they need using whatever channel they prefer.
The Service Delivery Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty through effective support, coordination and management of all account specific pre go-live operational readiness requirements & post launch sustainment of production revenue generating products and services. The SDM is an escalation point of contact for the customer and liaison between the customer and internal technical departments to identify, analyze, research, and resolve inquiries on all aspects of the solution deployed for the client. The SDM must have experience in service and account management and work aggressively to build strong cross-functional teams whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. The Sr. SDM is measured through SLAs on service availability and client satisfaction metrics.
- Service Management is the primary task associated with this role, in particular:
- SLA reporting
- Continuous Improvement
- Incident Management & Escalation
- Root cause analysis
- Change Management
- Main interface between the client and internal technical departments.
- Named senior resource to assist client in error resolution and escalation.
- Provides client specific “application”, “solution” and product support expertise
- Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
- Coordinates and manages internal and external client meetings
- Manages contractual agreements and operational initiatives
- Monthly billing and quarterly audits & reviews
- Manages/forecasts budgets associated to the account
- Client Satisfaction based on Service Delivery metrics and Operational feedback
- Builds department level relationship - continual needs assessment
- Originates actions to improve existing conditions, processes and communication
- Be the voice of the customer!
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for securing.
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5
- Bachelor's degree in IT or similar job experience
- Minimum five years of experience working in a technical customer support and/or service management role in a hosted environment
- Experience with supporting virtual assistant and chatbot solutions deployed in a SaaS model and providing voice and text conversational interfaces for web, mobile, messaging and IoT channels.
- Ability to effectively express ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form
- Excellent customer facing skills exhibiting good listening skills and comprehension
- Effectively keeps others adequately informed by presenting information to management, public groups, and/or executives using the appropriate communication methods
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Client Responsibilities / Accountability
- Builds professional/trusting client relationships.
- Understands the client’s requirements and sets and manages client’s expectations.
- ITIL experience
- Understands the client engagement model and sets and manages client’s expectation.
- Applicants have a history of working within large / complex software architectures.
- Applicants must possess strong reasoning/troubleshooting skills to solve problems quickly, help identify, report or resolve issues that may arise.
- Applicants have experience with change, problem, and incident management.
- Applicants have leadership experience.
- Applicants display an aptitude for learning new technologies and practices.
- Applicants will have strong communication skills both written and verbal and be able to represent the company as the customer facing interface for day to day operations.
- Experience working in contact center management
- Experience working in software projects
- Experience working with teams in different regions, time zones and cultures
- Experience working in a SAAS or Managed Services environment
Education: Bachelor's degree in IT or similar from college or university; or equitable professional experience
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.